SAU Community

L plater caught doing 195km/h

NFS

being an L plater he should of had a fully licensed driver in the car with him (not to mention 4). Why does everyone blame the driver when its also the License Holders fault?? I understand this if there was no fully lincesed person in the car but the article doesnt clearly state this..

I would have thought that the full licence holder would have lost his/her's too.......

this is just another reason why australia should stop importing Falcons into the country. the government needs to take a good look at the motives behind these import laws and how importing Falcons and Commodores is hurting local australian businesses :headspin:

Guest jimmyd17

LOL yer heres some amunition for the government to ban L and P platers from driving falcons, aparently they can go fast too hahahhaha

I've always ranted about this. When it's a Falcodore they mention how "the sedam in which they were travelling" but if it's Jap then it's "the high powered Nissan Skyline was driving at high speed" :)

Yep, spot on. I wonder if the meadia realises that the new commo has 190kw whereas an R33 has 185kw standard? Falcons are putting out 190kw also if I am correct. I have heard the high powered skyline bullsheet thing to many times.

Ken