SAU Community

Cusco Type-RS v Nismo Pro LSD (1.5 way)

2 hours ago, WMDC35 said:

The speedo would not be an issue for me, as I have the haltech  elite 2500 plus the IQ7 dash.

3 minutes ago, Murray_Calavera said:

Where does your ECU get the speed signal from?

It gets it from the gearbox, but you have the ability to calibrate it. There’s some wizardry with gear and diff ratios and rolling circumference of tyres.

I’ll have a r200 nismo 2way with extended diff cover for sale once I get my other one back. It’s a 4.3.

i would say I’ll take you for a spin but my car makes all the noises a car shouldn’t so you don’t really get a true feel but there amazing but it doesn’t make the diff any stronger you still brake crowns and pinions 

• Like 1

If your car is primarily road, or really _any_ road, get the Nismo 1 way over the 2 way. Clunking 24/7 with the 2 way is really quite bleh.

I know the thread says "1.5 way" but there's really no such thing as a "1.5 way". It's just a 2 way with less aggressive lock on the deceleration ramp. There's still quite aggressive lock on the deceleration ramp, enough to have 100% of passengers in your car go "Hey man what's broken with your car lol"