SAU Community

20 minutes ago, TurboX said:

Find my old R32 GTS-4 "TURB06"  I put $50K+ into it - Although a RB20 it also had RB26 possibilities as per import VIN - lost track of it 15 years ago after selling for $11K in perfect condition...  😞 😞

SAU_AGP2007_SV400022.jpg

Ooo that’d be ace. I sold my previous GTS4 for $8k - had an HKS 2530 and some tasteful mods. Still spewing about it. I should’ve kept it.

• Like 1

Always seems like the right thing to do at the time.....  but most of us seem to regret it later on by many peoples posts. I certainly do with the much modded GTS-4 out of all the cars I have sold including my Merc CLK AMG55, 996 Turbo Porsche, Bmw 6, but I have kept my most loved, 1969 AMC Javelin and 82 Mits Starion I have passed on to my son recently for his teen son. Will be keeping the Audi TTRS for a while though!

Image011-450x360.jpg

I'd love a neat 32 as a daily... but the count is 2 attempts to steal my car. Makes me nervous leaving them anywhere these days

I want to find a rough ex drift shell song can go race in Super TT with Ryan in his 370Z

Keep the GTSt, I have spare Racepace Tein RAs, RB20 Power FC. HKS 80mm exhaust that I can almost give you...lol all these parts are why I want a daily GTSt

On 8/9/2024 at 3:36 PM, Roy said:

I'd love a neat 32 as a daily... but the count is 2 attempts to steal my car. Makes me nervous leaving them anywhere these days

I want to find a rough ex drift shell song can go race in Super TT with Ryan in his 370Z

Keep the GTSt, I have spare Racepace Tein RAs, RB20 Power FC. HKS 80mm exhaust that I can almost give you...lol all these parts are why I want a daily GTSt

Could never daily a 32. So easy to pull the window back and open the door. I only take mine where I’ll always have line of sight visibility - which is a bit sad. Plus my SQ5 goes faster and makes more power than a stock GTR so I daily that - with seat warmers and massagers.

I’ve got a full GTR front swap and so many spare bits for a 32 in the garage that I just never got around to selling - looking for a fixer upper to put them all on. The ones in oz are too expensive for what they are and the ones in Japan are too bottom of the barrel.