SAU Community

Greetings from The Netherlands| Hafid, R34GT+T

Hafidel36

Looks awesome Hafid!  Z-Tune stuff definitely makes it look nice and aggressive.

My Opa was born in Den Haag and my Oma was from Breda.  I do like the Netherlands once you get used to fog and mushy ground!

Look forward to seeing your car come together!

• Like 1

@Kinkstaah The bodykit is coming along very nicely! The guy working on it definitely determines the end result, so I am very happy I brought it to a professional. He got the gaps and fitment just right. The front gap is being fiberglassed before going of to the filler booth to get everything smooth and even nicer!

Also managed to get my hands on a nice set of a Brembo brake kit from a 350Z! So the GTST brakes will be taken off again.

I had the CD009 box fitted, but noticed a grind while going into 3rd gear. Hoped it would wear off as the box was sitting on the shelf for a few years. But I also managed to source another CD009 gearbox so I am thinking of exchanging the box again while I get the first CD checked over.

Anyone advise on how to properly diagnose a gearbox? Clutch kit (PMC motorsport kit) feels very heavy to, so might getting everything inspected!

PXL_20231125_103213464.jpg

PXL_20231125_103618209.jpg

• 2 months later...

She came back from the bodyshop, very happy with the results! She's on JR12 wheels, powdercoated in bronze satingloss. Couldnt put the front Z tune lip because of the height, might have to tweak the coilovers a bit because it did look good on there!

PXL_20240127_181920037.MP~2.jpg

PXL_20240127_172040463~2.jpg

• Like 1