SAU Community

New member - Perth, AUS

Hi All!

After years of lurking im finally joining so I can get some advice (I'll post that later haha) but for now I wanted to introduce myself and my stagea.

I have a series 1 Stagea that has been converted to a RWD Manual with a gearbox from a R33.

Shes stock as a rock apart from the above.

The car is a bit of a bucket (usual rust issues under the mirrors, half the interior is missing and an absolute combination of wiring/electronic nightmares) but I really want to transform this thing into a nice streetable clean car.

Anyway, I'll post more about the issues I need help with the appropriate sections.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, PranK said:

Hi Rob and welcome! 

You've already done the most important part, now you can enjoy it while you address the rest.

Thankyou, sir!

Yeah I'm having a lot of fun rewiring bits of the car.

I used to dislike wiring a lot before, I dont like it any more but it is getting easier :P

2 minutes ago, Duncan said:

Whoa, another light green stagea, don't see too many of those around

Yeah I've just been checking it out on GTR registry and its the emerald green pearl (DS0) and only 610 made for S1 RS-Four V (if i'm understanding correctly) so I feel obliged to restore the paint to as close to original as possible!

22 hours ago, rob.m2k said:

Hi All!

After years of lurking im finally joining so I can get some advice (I'll post that later haha) but for now I wanted to introduce myself and my stagea.

I have a series 1 Stagea that has been converted to a RWD Manual with a gearbox from a R33.

Shes stock as a rock apart from the above.

The car is a bit of a bucket (usual rust issues under the mirrors, half the interior is missing and an absolute combination of wiring/electronic nightmares) but I really want to transform this thing into a nice streetable clean car.

Anyway, I'll post more about the issues I need help with the appropriate sections.

Nice colour and welcome!

• Like 1