SAU Community

Skyline Washer Nozzle Compatibility

Hi all,

Bit of an odd question but the only OEM washer nozzles I can find readily available are listed as fitting the R33/R34 models. The R32 (shown below) has it's versions sold as a LH and RH piece while the R33/R34 nozzles are sold as a set (part number B8K30-AA000). Has anyone tried using these nozzles on their R32 Skyline hood? Do they fit without issues or with slight shaving, or are they completely incompatible? Visually they look almost exactly the same as the original factory nozzles I have now. They aren't expensive so I can eat the $30 or so that it would cost to try but I figured I'd ask in case someone had tried it already. Thanks!

image.thumb.png.66f032ce0a598a21a58458992a94b9c9.png

I've never looked into it, but I bet you 1 cc of 98RON petrol that the spray nozzles are the same as 90's era Nissans, e.g. Maxima, X-trail etc.

Why would Nissan use specially made nozzles when they can use the one part across multiple cars.

If you can, I would measure the R33 nozzles, then go to the nearest wreckers and look for/size up similar nozzles.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, niZmO_Man said:

I've never looked into it, but I bet you 1 cc of 98RON petrol that the spray nozzles are the same as 90's era Nissans, e.g. Maxima, X-trail etc.

Why would Nissan use specially made nozzles when they can use the one part across multiple cars.

If you can, I would measure the R33 nozzles, then go to the nearest wreckers and look for/size up similar nozzles.

Got the R33 nozzles on order atm. I'm fairly certain the only difference in parts numbers is because the factory units are painted to match the body and after the R32 they were just black plastic. Should be fine!

• 3 weeks later...

Got them in the other day. I can confirm the r33/r34 nozzles (B8K30-AA000) are the exact same. Hope this helps anyone else that comes looking for it 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1