SAU Community

Will R34 gtr wheel hubs fit on a r34gt?

Hey just wanting to know if a R34 gtr wheel hub will bolt onto a R34gt rear knuckle? 

I am doing a 350z lsd conversion and I came across an issue with the rear axles fitting into the wheel hub as the spline count is different. I think the r33/4 (GTR)wheel hubs are 32 spline while the standard 3x2 rear axles are about 28, 

the 350z rear axles I’m using are also 32 spline so I don’t see why it won’t fit apart from where the hubs bolt onto the knuckle 

I am not 100% sure about any of this and would like some info before I go mix n match and help would be appreciated.🙏

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• might be one of those toll readers
    • An issue I had with my current setup was no way to adjust front camber to a point I needed it while also not negatively effecting Caster. Thanks to the way the R32 front end was designed if you lengthen the Front upper camber arm (FUCA) to reduce camber you also reduce caster. This also resulted with the wheel sitting forward in the guard where 7.5° caster was but only actually having 6.5°.  In order to have the caster back where I needed it to be I had to shorten the FUCA which of course added negative camber to the tune of -4.8° which was a little extreme for a grip/street alignment. The solution was to shorten the Lower Control Arm (LCA) by going back to a stock R32 one. The risk here was what if it was too short and caused issue with the drift alignment. So instead I "had" to opt for a custom adjustable LCA. Once again Stewy from Acostal was able to accommodate my have my cake and eat it too build by making some shortened 210 series arms. As long as I was willing to help with some of the die grinding on them. undefined R33 LCA + Acostal 110 Caster arm (both for sale 😘) vs new Acostal 210 full LCA/Caster arm. Close up of new arm. Adjustments include LCA length, Caster, Bump stop and Roll center correction. New arm installed and sway bar dropped Roughly setup by eye in the +5° Ackerman setting May have measured camber wrong as once checked on level ground with my phone it looks like -5° Camber and I will hopefully sort it out on the aligner. thankfully I now have on car adjustable camber. You wouldn't know it but the front wheel here has effective specs of 17x9 -10!
    • My Aeroflow stuff has held up just fine. Had to buy some stuff that wasn't in the Speedflow catalogue. Proflow on the other hand...
    • Cost of living crisis is real, bought Aeroflow fittings to run the water return from the turbo hardlines I made, back to the thermostat. May regret buying Aeroflow, as the rest of the car is Speedflow 🥲
    • Thank you. Was going for a Pulsar g25or30/660 but then i will look at this. 👍 Quick spool up and respons is the main thing in this can aswell as the sweet sound of the g-series turboes. Hard time to find ppl using in the size cus every one that post dynos is almost only big power. Dont know if i can manage to fit a new exhaust manifold this year or if i have to use the stock the first year.