SAU Community

Vic: R35 AFM upgrade kit Skyline GT-R

Parts are brand new, decided to go in another direction so these parts are now un-needed.

Includes:

x2 R35 AFM units

x2 NZefi adapters to connect to the factory harness

x2 AFM housings with 80mm piping diameter

x2 k&n universal pod filters with 4” flange

$500 

Free delivery Aus wide

8746DAB6-7630-4B07-949F-F00406D50A25.thumb.jpeg.9eebe35aeb51f3104bd1449b644731a4.jpegA8D7DE2F-9628-4B9B-AB0E-046EE117D489.thumb.jpeg.3e38803ccf5a84ee14252eeeb2e693f5.jpeg

• 2 months later...

Bump

Willing to separate

R35 AFM units $160 each. RRP$275 from EFI Hardware

NZEFI adapters $30 each. RRP $50 

I've decided to keep the K&N filters.

The AFM housings are HPI brand and had been modified to take the 4" filters, it's a hard sell now they're modified so i'll put them up for $50 for the pair.

Free shipping Aus wide on each item

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Yeah mate, I’m not 100% how much damage this water has done to the crank and internals. At the moment my mate is sending me whole inlet man with injectors rail to bolt on.  in the future it’s gonna get a decent amount of boost prob around 400-500hp so this motor is just gonna get it on the road and registered.  see how it goes. Stage two turbo is still a long way off.
    • You should throw rebuild kits at the injectors while they're out...they pretty much need it anyhow at this age in life.. 😃
    • How much is it pushing down on the PS belt? What if you slot the top hole in the mounting bracket so it can rotate toward the PS pump and raise the idler enough to get it off the AC belt. In my experience with some mates drift cars, the belt gets flicked off on the sudden decrease in crank pulley speed on the limiter or downshift in a dog box. We came up with a good fix for the 2J using some Mazda timing belt idler that was just resting on the belt and stopped the belt coming off on some cars that were chronic for it.
    • Might be a stupid question, but if you wanted to just change the face plate (not the whole cluster) to a higher km one, how would one go getting the cluster recalibrated or it doesn't work? 
    • Ok, bit of an update with whats working.. - i think it's the fuel staying on (when i perhaps shouldn't be) at zero demand that causing the lungeing. I say this because when playing around and trying to learn about fuel cut/zero demand settings i got it to lunge bad at 30-40km/h whilst decelerating. It's almost as if the fuelling is fighting the natural engine braking and the chassis 'bounces' against the backlash in the driveline (diff especially), making it worse. I had a forester GT (w/aftermarket ecm) that used to do it, and i couldn't work out why. - map prediction works awesome with drivability, made a big difference straight away.   I'll keep working on it, esp the idle quality with and without aircon.    Thanks again for the help lads!