SAU Community

R32 skyline Gts4 clutch pedal

The pedal and pedal box (everything inside the car) will be the same for all manual R32s. There might be a caveat for the GTR pedal in that the rod that pokes through the firewall is supposed to connect to the input side of a vacuum booster, not direct into the clutch master cylinder.

Therefore, your safest bet is a clutch pedal from a GTSt.

Good luck finding on these days though. All the manual conversions were done 20 years ago.

33 minutes ago, GTSBoy said:

The pedal and pedal box (everything inside the car) will be the same for all manual R32s. There might be a caveat for the GTR pedal in that the rod that pokes through the firewall is supposed to connect to the input side of a vacuum booster, not direct into the clutch master cylinder.

Therefore, your safest bet is a clutch pedal from a GTSt.

Good luck finding on these days though. All the manual conversions were done 20 years ago.

I found a r32 gtr pedal just figured I could make shift it work I also found a booster delete

I have played this game too. On the GTR firewall there is a recess to make a bit more room for the booster in the engine bay. The GTS4/GTST doesnt have this, but it does have a spacer bracket on the inside of the firewall to space the pedal out.

It looks to be about the thickness of the GTR recess so you could be in luck and it should just bolt in. The R33 pedal has the spacer attached to the pedal for the non-GTR models

I bought a set of pedals from yahoo japan as i couldnt find what i needed locally and they are NLA new.