You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Hey @sycotixwhere did you get the spark plugs replaced?  was that somewhere in Hoppers crossing too?   I’m planning to go to Backlash Automotive in Hoppers when my clovers come but if you found a decent garage on this side to do spark plugs, I’d be interested too.    PS: also been reading the drama with the car at the start. Glad you got that sorted 
    • I thought you were remarkably coherent and made the most of the inane questions you were given to work with. I love the thumbnail shot with dust blowing up from the diffuser.
    • Hi, I have a 2000 Skyline ENR34 (4wd) with an automatic transmission that I would like to convert to RB25DET. I have access to a 4wd, RB25DET 1996 Stagea with auto tranmission that is being parted out. Please, help me get the part list needed for the swap. I was planning on just getting the RB25DET engine with the turbo, manufolds, intercooler, piping, downpipe and ECU but was told that the auto transmission in ENR34 that doesn't have the "manual" +/- gear selections is the weakest of all and needs to be replaced too. Thus I might be buying transmission too.  So, I would like to ask those who know this stuff to comment please before I cash out for parts I might not need. Is that auto transmission in ENR34 really that week that it's better to replace it? Would a 1996 4wd turbo Nissan Stagea have a NEO6 engine or it is pre-neo6 engine? If it's a pre-neo6, is there much difference to neo6 to question this swap if I should do it or not? What is better - to add turbo/manifolds/piping/intercooler/ecu to RB25DE leaving the originalengine with the head and auto transmission in the car as is or swap to RB25DET and possible transmission swap too? If I swap the transmission to that from 1996 Stagea, would I still be able to use/keep the trim/shifter from Skylne and would it have the same gear/ratio to work with the rear diff from ENR34 or if I'm putting a Stagea transmission then I would need to match it with the rear diff from Stagea too?  I know that's lots of questions but I would rather get prepaired before the work starts than start and make mistakes as I go to be figuring them out after it's too late. Let me know as I don't want to miss this part-out DET 4wd Stagea as they don't come too often in Canada. Thanks in advance!
    • Cheers, it's a home job so won't be perfect but happy so far
    • Nice colour mate, that's going to look mintox