SAU Community

Spotted on the street....

Rezz

If you saw something worth taking a photo/video of on the streets in Japan, then post it here (pretty please? 🥹)!

To get things rolling, an absolutely millimetre perfect restored 1st gen VW Golf on BBS RS with gold bolts and from what I could see, an immaculate interior. Was at an intersection and the lights turned green so only got one photo

240713144650624.JPG

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Rezz said:

If you saw something worth taking a photo/video of on the streets in Japan, then post it here (pretty please? 🥹)!

To get things rolling, an absolutely millimetre perfect restored 1st gen VW Golf on BBS RS with gold bolts and from what I could see, an immaculate interior. Was at an intersection and the lights turned green so only got one photo

240713144650624.JPG

Damn, thats gorgeous! 

Posted (edited)

My son took this photo of a 50th Anniversary R35 GT-R in Nishinomiya the other day

S__4423787.jpg

Edited by Rezz

11 minutes ago, PranK said:

Dang. What would that be worth there?

Funny you should ask... 😁 $200K according to this for a 'practically new' one:

https://misha.tokyo/car/58

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Bump Willing to separate R35 AFM units $160 each. RRP$275 from EFI Hardware NZEFI adapters $30 each. RRP $50  I've decided to keep the K&N filters. The AFM housings are HPI brand and had been modified to take the 4" filters, it's a hard sell now they're modified so i'll put them up for $50 for the pair. Free shipping Aus wide on each item
    • I got shiny stuff (radiator and intercooler) from pwr about 5 weeks ago. Did all new bolts and orings on inlet manifold, bolted it on and started planning engine bay fuel lines. Test fitted 350z dbw pedal, need to make a bracket to sit better with pedals. Ordered a nismo diff through streeter and waiting on it arrive. Hardly have any time to work on it as work is crazy busy and needs a fair bit of commitment to do well and its  proved with past few rounds with a few 10 tops and a win in Tasmania.  I have also stopped and reassessed what I want to do with the car too. I was trying to get it to fit wtac clubsprint rules as only needs a few bits changed that are bolt on but not worth the effort so just having a good think about it. Working with some very experienced race car builders and engineers has definitely changed the way I want to put it together as well. Some pics of test fitting rad and cooler Work things And also fresh turf to finish my backyard  
    • Just trying to revive this thread... Probably a few months off completion though. 
    • are you going to basically gut the interior and remove most things like electric window motors and all heavy addons for weight saving? i have been really interested in this thread and i love it when you post something up. is adjustable suspension the only way you can modify the weight shift?
    • If I'm paying, it'd be the most unreliable, janked together setup you've seen. I can do drive in, drive out. But don't expect it till 2038 at the earliest... And thats being optimistic...