SAU Community

Replacement Turn Indicators

Kip

Hi all,

The lenses on my front bumper turn indicators are cracked. I've had limited luck looking up the part number, but the part is an Ichikoh 3323, except with clear lenses (not the stock amber). Is there some place to get replacement, clear lenses? Are these from the Nissan parts bin, but maybe a different model? It looks like the Silvia units are close, but I'm not convinced they'll work. Any help would be appreciated.

-Kip

Edited by Kip

I don't have a Stagea but what I've found after a quick search is that the S14 Silvia "winkers" (as they call them in Japan) do indeed fit the 260RS Autech, but are a little more 'curved' in appearance. I'm sure you've seen this already but it seems that the S14 winkers are easier to get. There were companies like KT Project who made aftermarket clear winkers for the Stagea (pre-facelift) but they are gone now and pop up on Yahoo auctions from time to time.
Maybe someone else has the genuine ones? I couldn't come up with anything at the moment for sale.

0e742cb7-f44c-4159-996d-0c75d11329e8.jpeg

p1 (1).jpg

• Like 3

Thanks. That's helpful. Definitely easier to get ones for a Silvia. And this confirms my suspicions that they would work too.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• RB25DE NON VCT CP PISTONS 9:1 TOMEI PON CAMS 256 8.50 ID 1050X  TRUST TD06-20RX 10CM 450 WHP ON 17PSI HUB DYNO
    • Having done all those calcs.....Infiniti specs lists V37 Red as weighing 1784, and my rego papers say it is 1680. Seemed like a very reasonable excuse to buy some corner weight scales and check. It came in at 1774kg with no driver, about 2/3 tank of fuel and all daily driver stuff on board including space saver spare (more to come on that). Unfortunately it is 57/43 front to rear which is not great and will be hard to improve, so those poor front tyres will be working hard. Corners:   Cross Weights:  
    • I haven't made a lot of progress on this car, per the NSW section thread I've had other stuff on my mind (and to do list...) In theory, the AEB is deactivated along with stability control when you turn off traction control...that is one of the main things to check out, they never sorted it on the A45 AMG which looked good on paper but sucked on track. Since the master cylinder is electronic these days I'm assuming I can't just pull fuses if it intervenes So, on that....luxury or not is really just a marketing term. While things like fundamental suspension geometry will have an impact, it really comes down to how much weight has to be pushed around the corners, and how much chooch it will have. In production cars regs there is very little that can be done to increase power, especially for na cars. Inlet is standard, exhaust is free from the head (na) or turbo outlet (turbo) back, ECU is free. The big thing is that for turbo peak standard boost can't be exceeded....but that boost can be made elsewhere through tuning/boost control. A key example of this was Evo X ran something like 1.5 bar standard in the midrange, but it dropped off top end from factory; in prod cars they were allowed to run that boost all the way through the rev range which gave them a big top end advantage compared to factory (I suspect the BMW M cars are similar but haven't seen the data). This is some examples of the cars the V37 is up against, based on current lap records and class points leaders (table sorted by power/weight) HSV GTS - 436kw, 1880kg - 232 *F80 BMW M3 - 317kw, 1625kg - 195 *Q50 Red Sport - 298kw, 1680kg - 177 *Civic Type R - 235kw, 1430kg - 164 *M135 BMW - 240kw, 1520kg - 158 *Sirocco R - 209kw, 1390kg - 150 *Evo X - 217kw, 1550kg - 140 Toyota 86 - 170kw, 1270kg - 133 (*again, keep in mind the turbo cars likely have a modified power advantage over na under the rules) So, I'm not saying the v37 will turn up and dominate all, but it on paper it has 3rd best power/weight of the main cars in the category which is a good start. The Evo is the only 4wd on that list so it seems the traction advantage has been eroded over time (noting, that is very track dependent, Wakefield park is 4wd friendly but Bathurst not so much).
    • Did the machinist give any indication as to why the head failed the way it did?
    • Dropped off head at machine shop he told me probably going to need valves and a new head core.  If anyone has a RB25de non vct head please let me know.