SAU Community

Replacement Turn Indicators

Kip

Hi all,

The lenses on my front bumper turn indicators are cracked. I've had limited luck looking up the part number, but the part is an Ichikoh 3323, except with clear lenses (not the stock amber). Is there some place to get replacement, clear lenses? Are these from the Nissan parts bin, but maybe a different model? It looks like the Silvia units are close, but I'm not convinced they'll work. Any help would be appreciated.

-Kip

Edited by Kip

I don't have a Stagea but what I've found after a quick search is that the S14 Silvia "winkers" (as they call them in Japan) do indeed fit the 260RS Autech, but are a little more 'curved' in appearance. I'm sure you've seen this already but it seems that the S14 winkers are easier to get. There were companies like KT Project who made aftermarket clear winkers for the Stagea (pre-facelift) but they are gone now and pop up on Yahoo auctions from time to time.
Maybe someone else has the genuine ones? I couldn't come up with anything at the moment for sale.

0e742cb7-f44c-4159-996d-0c75d11329e8.jpeg

p1 (1).jpg

• Like 3

Thanks. That's helpful. Definitely easier to get ones for a Silvia. And this confirms my suspicions that they would work too.