SAU Community

BNR34 figured out one signal of the main engine hairness

Hi,

So I figured out all the signals regarding the engine main hairness I just missed only one cable which more likely comes from the cabinet and since there is no electrical manual available.

I don't believe I will get an answer but anyway thanks for at least reading it

Looking into the connector of the engine main hairness, pin 6 of one of the connector near the passenger headlight is connected to pin 7 of the 48pins connector inside the cabinet.

My question : what is this signal used for ? what it is connected to ?

Best regards

20240718_084815.jpg

Capture d’écran 2024-07-18 083927.png

22 hours ago, bigboss59400 said:

Hi,

So I figured out all the signals regarding the engine main hairness I just missed only one cable which more likely comes from the cabinet and since there is no electrical manual available.

I don't believe I will get an answer but anyway thanks for at least reading it

Looking into the connector of the engine main hairness, pin 6 of one of the connector near the passenger headlight is connected to pin 7 of the 48pins connector inside the cabinet.

My question : what is this signal used for ? what it is connected to ?

Best regards

20240718_084815.jpg

Capture d’écran 2024-07-18 083927.png

When looking at that wiring manual it says it is A-17. If you go to the wiring section you can match it up to this ECCS/H connector:

image.thumb.png.c41ce7fa811adb841ad9476b15fa26ee.png

I'm having a hard time interpreting your drawing but my best guess is it is the power steering switch. Keep in mind R33 and R34 are not guaranteed to have the exact same harness pinouts.

Hi,

Thanks a lot for looking into it, sorry about my drawings

However the power steering switch is only used by the ECU and on the R34, the power switch connector is on the ECCS/H hainress compared to the R33 which is on the main hairness.

I might have a lead regarding the washer motor

I will edit if that was correct or not once I get the BNR34 wiring or I figured out in the car .

7 hours ago, bigboss59400 said:

Hi,

Thanks a lot for looking into it, sorry about my drawings

However the power steering switch is only used by the ECU and on the R34, the power switch connector is on the ECCS/H hainress compared to the R33 which is on the main hairness.

I might have a lead regarding the washer motor

I will edit if that was correct or not once I get the BNR34 wiring or I figured out in the car .

Sounds like the easiest way of figuring this out is to somehow find an R34 wiring diagram manual. Unfortunately I don't think I've ever seen one myself.

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, joshuaho96 said:

Sounds like the easiest way of figuring this out is to somehow find an R34 wiring diagram manual. Unfortunately I don't think I've ever seen one myself.

It was a 12V after IGN (fuse 14) used by the IACV_AAC valve and lambdas