SAU Community

Hey everyone, newbie here from Perth. I've been on these forums for a few years now ever since I bought my first skyline (now sold) and thought it was about time I joined up! Couldn't figure out how to add a pic of my current 93 GTST :/

23 hours ago, pogman said:

welcome mate, im from perth also just chuck a picture of it in this thread id love to see it 😃

Oh sweet as man! Im trying to drag and drop a pic from my computer but it just comes up with "You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL." not sure whats going on there haha

1 minute ago, MspecR33_ said:

Oh sweet as man! Im trying to drag and drop a pic from my computer but it just comes up with "You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL." not sure whats going on there haha

Hold on might have figured it out lets see if this works lol, a shot from today after installing my new ganadors (Gktech reps)

Just now, MspecR33_ said:

Hold on might have figured it out lets see if this works lol, a shot from today after installing my new ganadors (Gktech reps)

Nope didnt work lol

Try uploading with the "add files" clicky box thingie on a mobile

Maybe the photo has too many mb, send the pic in a message to your self, messages resize the images down, then try and attach the resized image