SAU Community

Theskylineshed.shop

Hi guys has anyone ever bought from this website theskylineshed.shop?? Not theskylineshed.com as I’m aware there is 2 similar but different sites.  

has anyone had any issues with theskylineshed.shop???

It's a scam. It has all the telltale signs:

- The "business" doesn't have a physical address or really any kind of information listed

- It's using a generic online store website template

- The prices are ridiculously reduced. To good to be true cheap

- Everything is in stock and can be ordered in any possible combination

I've seen a few of these for other products as well. Things like sunglasses for example.

I'd say stay away from it! And maybe reach out to the real theskylineshed and let them know this exists. I doubt there is much they can do about it, but still.

I don't know if they would actually take your money if you ordered something. Or whether it is just for collecting credit card details to scam otherwise. I'm not game or stupid enough to try it.

• Like 2

The 'About Us' got me .. 

We are among the most reputable online retailers.

Our goal is to supply our customers with top-quality products that are competitively priced and available direct from the manufacturer.

Benefit from the superior quality of our products wholesale prices at affordable costs and fast delivery.

Buy Cheap Prices

Our long-lasting, solid relationships with the factories around the world allow us to supply top-quality products with a reasonable factory price. We partner with wholesalers across the globe to provide you with affordable prices. Contact us if you have any concerns regarding our products. You\’ll love the wholesale products we offer.

Shop our Exclusive Selection and save up to 50%!

I added something to the cart and clicked 'check out' and none of the payment options in the footer (ie those with buyer protection) were available.

image.jpeg

Stay the hell away from this one.

It might have to do with the fact that the skyline shed dude has a habit of dragging people's business names through the mud on Fakebook. Sometimes rightly and wrongly. Possibly someone is seeking retribution by creating this fake skyline shed site.