SAU Community

Hi

Emersonroyal9204

hey everyone been on the skylines forums for a while now... sold coupla things including my old R33 GTS-t wich i loved... picked myself up a beautiful R34 GT-R V-Spec today, Shenton your a legend!!! will post some pics once she gets a birthday finally got my dream car >_< will post some pics soon hopefully wen i get a decent camera

On 04/10/2024 at 4:20 PM, PranK said:

What are you planning to do to the car or will you keep it stock?

Dont make me wash ur mouth with some brake cleaner!! We all know SAU requires all GTR owners to go big single and seqy within 48 hours of ownership...

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Predator1 said:

Dont make me wash ur mouth with some brake cleaner!! We all know SAU requires all GTR owners to go big single and seqy within 48 hours of ownership...

Forgive me. I've not had a GTR for so long I'd forgotten the rules. 

• Haha 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Bang for buck, simplicity and heaps of aftermarket support I would be looking at what BYP are doing with civics and integras. Really it all depends on what class or what type of Motorsport you are looking to do and also your budget. Budget to one person might completely different to another 
    • I guess that could be debated too... Per se against an F1 car? But then, are we just wanting the best all rounder, hence then we need something that could do rally, in dirt and snow, so the F1 car is gone again...   So many variables before you can find "the best".   That said, I'd love me a Porsche GT3...
    • Forgive me. I've not had a GTR for so long I'd forgotten the rules. 
    • Took it apart and somehow when everything is in pieces everything looks fine. Everything looks flat and true. Pressure plate is no longer warped. 
    • Very even markings on the spark plugs, looks quite healthy to me. I may have missed it, however is your sump and catch connected? If so, perhaps block off the sump to catch can vent/drain and see if you get less oil consumption. (Assuming the oil vapours have a bit more time to catch along the oil galleries/passage inside the motor and not continue as vapour out of the cam covers). Worth a shot, I have a ball valve on mine so when I'm not beating it at the track the sump/catch can drain/vent is blocked off.