SAU Community

Reintroduction, hello

luke gtr

G'day all.

Honestly can't remember if I ever created one of these.

So, hi.

I'm luke, I used to post a lot.

On my second 32 gtr.

Hasnt run since I purchased it about 8 years ago, so typical skyline project.

Have done a lot of my own mods on my last car. Kind of miss it to be honest (the car).

Come say hi, I promise not to bite.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Dose Pipe Sutututu said:

Welcome to a place where you just spend endless amounts of money to have a car that doesn't work, or barely works.

I come here now to live vicariously through others, well, I do spend too much money on my cars, but my cars are still working......typically...

Times haven't really changed alot though, the build cars, run the cars hard, then break the cars, rinse and repeat, has been going on from when I first joined SAU

Good times

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Bogan said:

I come here now to live vicariously through others, well, I do spend too much money on my cars, but my cars are still working......typically...

Times haven't really changed alot though, the build cars, run the cars hard, then break the cars, rinse and repeat, has been going on from when I first joined SAU

Good times

You forgot that one guy who buys a car, swears he'll leave it stock, modifies it, and sells it 6 months later for a new stock daily...

21 minutes ago, MBS206 said:

You forgot that one guy who buys a car, swears he'll leave it stock, modifies it, and sells it 6 months later for a new stock daily...

Sounds like a fun guy

In other news, I'm picking up the MX5 from MX5 Mania tomorrow, yeap, another car that I said I was keeping stock,  but didn't

Weirdly, it is all set up for taking it to the track, which I said I wasn't going to do

Meh, I'll be living in Goulburn soon, so maybe that's a sign of my symptoms 

Yes, I know, it's a sickness, a fun sickness, but a sickness none the less

33 minutes ago, The Bogan said:

Sounds like a fun guy

In other news, I'm picking up the MX5 from MX5 Mania tomorrow, yeap, another car that I said I was keeping stock,  but didn't

Weirdly, it is all set up for taking it to the track, which I said I wasn't going to do

Meh, I'll be living in Goulburn soon, so maybe that's a sign of my symptoms 

Yes, I know, it's a sickness, a fun sickness, but a sickness none the less

I f**king told you to buy that built 2.5 one ready for the track from the get go that was 18K.

God damnit you people need to listen to me :D

Dose, the BMW M4 Competition the shittiest car ever.

BORING on the road at low and high speed.
BORING on the track relative to a truly fun track car.
EXPENSIVE AND PRETENTIOUS.

I also haven't driven my car since December, because it is in second paint jail after first paint jail. I find a way to have a car off the road for a year and it isn't even f**kin broken :D