SAU Community

Reputable body kit companies

I'm looking for a reputable bodykit company.

I have a 2007 350gt sedan. 

Any help or if you can steer me in the right direction. 

Also any suggestions on what would look good instead of the stock standard front and rear bumpers.  

Reputable and Body Kits don't normally go together, the industry is full of poorly fitting "kits"

Noting your profile doesn't mention where you are in the world, Impul make the best kits I can think of.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• My apologies @Harley80 I forgot about what @GTSBoysaid. I have fixed this for your account now so you can upload images. 
    • Extremely frustrating, it’s all custom wiring with an elite 2500 and pdm, I’ve disconnected all the sensors one at a time and even removed all the can modules trying to find it, nothing appears to be an obvious problem at the moment 
    • You can't post images until you have like 10 posts or something.
    • It does start with it unplugged it ran a lot healthier after i cleaned it out a bit it still kinda idles rough sometimes and shuts down quicker but when it sounds healthier it runs longer but even when you attempt any throttle it like instantly chokes it out and the car is like NOPE no throttle for you lol. also only options i have to put photos are to only use links or URL and that is what i did and i could see the photos till it refreshed and now i can't see them lol
    • Those didn't work. Depending on if you're on a phone or PC, you can click the add files button, select each photo one at a time (pick one photo, tell it to upload, click 'add files' again.)   It sounds like a few things are unplugged, one is possibly the AFM (or wrong AFM) or the TPS.   I've had the same issue before too leaving the temp coolant sensor unplugged, but that only became an issue once the car got hot. To know what the base idle is doing, unplug the IACV (electric plug to it), and see if it'll start up, and what the idle tries to sit at. It will be interesting if it can even start with the IACV unplug, and that would be a big clue too if the idle screw is set too low.   Will wait for the pictures to load again so we can check plugs.