SAU Community

R33 Gtr Only Paint

kg

Hey dudes,

Got a quick question for all you GTR freaks. Does the KN6-K Dark Grey (purple) come out on GTR's only. Is it a special colour for GTR's only, NOT GTS's???

Darkish, purply, blue pearl – Storm cloud

I have searched the forums and know about the other colours available but specifically I want to know is it a special colour for GTR's only.

Thankyou in advance.

KG

It is generally a GTR only colour. It did however make an appearance on 40th Anniversary R33 GTS25t's released in late 97 and 98.

edit: I thought you meant the midnight purple colour. I have no idea about the colour you mentioned.

It is generally a GTR only colour. It did however make an appearance on 40th Anniversary R33 GTS25t's released in late 97 and 98.

edit: I thought you meant the midnight purple colour. I have no idea about the colour you mentioned.

Thanks for the info. The colour is very important as a new paint job is about to happen. I want to be sure to get the right one.

Just to make sure you do know the colour I'm talking about, right?

It's code is: KN6-K

Year: 94-98

Hey mate, i have actually got the midnight blue version of the purple i think you're talking about. The purple was a 40th anniversity colour, is the rearest colour you can get in the gtst, but they do exist. My car is a standard colour. B N6 i think is the code.