SAU Community

TWIN HKS 2530 for GTR and GTR PARTS

i have a set or pair of HKS 2530 turbo which rate 320HP (some place say is 350 HP) each (640 or 700 HP for both), this turbo will bolt strait on to an RB26DETT (Nissan Skyline GTR) engine. You don’t need to change any part or any modification to you piping. Just remove your stock turbo and replace with this.

I am after $3700 for this pair. PRICE ARE FIRM.

Condition

This turbo on use less then 2000KM some say it is less then 1000km by looking at it condition. Yes only less then 2000km. So therefore it is in a VERY or Extremely good condition. It is almost new as you will notice on the exhaust housing which is still silver color. If you look around on a second turbo, the exhaust housing is black or Chaco color due to extreme heat. Have browse on the internet for a USED turbo and compare to this set.

So there is no oil leak, shaft play, chips on wheels and it also spins like it is new. I also include a brand new actuator which normally don’t include if you buy a new turbo.

ONCE AGAIN IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS TURBO CONDITION AS A USED ITEM, THEN YOU NEED WILL NEED TO A BRAND NEW ITEM BECAUSE YOU CAN NOT FIND ANY USED TURBO BETTER THEN THIS. I CAN GARRAUNTEE THIS FOR SURE NOT BECAUSE I AM TRYING TO SELL MY PARTS BUT IS BECAUSE I AM TELLING THE FACT.

Trust Pulley for RB26DETT = $400

Trust Twin Entry intercooler with pipping = $1700