SAU Community

Calling Sydney Cefiro owners

Hello guys,

I was lookin at cefiros but never been in one - any chance one of you guys wants to take me for a spin?

The one im lookin at is from megalla so i aint flyin to melbourne to find out i dont like the driving position.

Any help would be appreciated.. I'm between northern beaches and north shore.

Hello guys,

I was lookin at cefiros but never been in one - any chance one of you guys wants to take me for a spin?

The one im lookin at is from megalla so i aint flyin to melbourne to find out i dont like the driving position.

Any help would be appreciated..  I'm between northern beaches and north shore.

Hey man. I bought my cefiro off meggala a while back. He is def the man to buy a cefiro off as he knows his shite about them. So ill be happy to take u for a spin (*cough* drift *cough*) anytime. Just Pm or post here when u feel free. Ill meet up with you sometime pref on weekends. Ill explain how the best process go for rego/compliance places to go to and so forth as well.

From your sig u into drift .. if so U will luv the cefiro. Makes a beginner like me look like a pro. Esp with the backend on these things.

ceffo.

You're a ledge - with ceffy owners like this in sydney i might have to get it just for the amicable nature of the owners :P

I'll pm you for details but yeah - i love drift but never owned a turbz and my rear wheel cars have always been crap.

The sig is cause my best drift ever was all 4 wheel perfectly induced drift on a downhill at about 80kmh for about 50-60m on my street in one lane. This thing is impossible to corner at this speed in all lanes without slip unless you have AWD .... if you saw the corner you'd prolly be proud - i think a lot of people couldn't do it in a rear wheel car the way this corner is.

oh.,.. the reason i say its the best drift i've ever done is cos this was in a 2003 or 2002 stock barina... be scared.. be very scared..

Anyways enough crap tlak about crap cars. Will talk to you soon ey.

Thanks again what a champ!