SAU Community

Very dodgy Ebay auction. Check this out!

No need to bad mouth somone if they chose to do things differently - even if they havent read the ebay rules....

Pffft... are you for real? Only a real estate agent could think that wasn't dodgy.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bl4ck32 why do u keep sticking up for that guy. I'd have the sh1ts too if someone kept cancelling auctions that i was bidding on. Like the dude said, if he wants a certain price either use reserves or if you can't, set the start price up to close to something you'll accept.

Just my 2c

hahahah just looked at that ebay auction. I love his line "You should feel safe when you purchase this new vehicle, as it comes with a new set of tires".

Hahahah I'm sure thats a weight off everyones mind now, happy bidding!!

To piss that guy off someone should just bid like $100,000 on the car, then no-one else will get sucked in to pay $3000 just so they can get a fake address off the seller. When the auctions over if he actually has the nerve to send you a message asking for payment, you can just send him a message back telling him to fark off, as hes not gonna leave negative feedback on you on ebay, since he doesent know wtf he is actually selling and its all shit anyway. (Advertising a R33 GTR as a R34 GTR with bs pictures)

haha add has been removed, keep a lookout for anymore auctions this bs artist posts so i can make big fony bids on them :(

I think that might have something to do with this:

-----

Hello Nick,

Thank you for your report. We have reviewed the user ID you have brought

to our attention and taken the appropriate action.

Please be assured, if a violation of eBay policy has occurred, we will

take the appropriate action in accordance with our site policies. Such

action may include issuing a warning, temporary suspension, indefinite

suspension or terminating the membership.

Due to eBay's Privacy Policy we are unable to provide information

regarding the details of another user's account. We are equally

concerned about violations on the site, and will thoroughly investigate

each report we receive. However, the details of our actions cannot be

disclosed with third party members. Please remember that this is for the

protection of all eBay users.

We appreciate your vigilance in helping us to keep eBay a safe place to

trade.

-----

:D

I was looking at a different R34 advertised in VIC. Might be the one that was removed as it is gone now but I got the same email response to deposit $3K and the car was in UK.

Scamming filth

I emailed buyer of latest bullshit ebay add with r34 gtr for $15,000 and check out the reply

From Sherry&Rob Osadchey [[email protected]] (Feel free to spam their email address) :)

Hello,

I received your email regarding my car.

First I want to let you know that I am careful with my auction!

The car is in perfect condition, like you can se from the pictures with no scarches on it, no dammage.The price for the car is $15,000.00, the shipping price depends on your location.

Shipping will be done via movecars and will take no more then 5-6 days (also depending on your position).

All the manuals and the original documents are in English.

It is a right handed vechicle, absolute perfect condition.

The buyer will receive this along with all papers and recipts that he needs

to register it in his name.

He will receive the TITLE, keys,owner manual...

The bike is in Europe,Germany and it will be shipped from here.

Please REPLY WITH YOUR NAME AND SHIPPING ADDRESS IN YOUR NEXT EMAIL so I can estimate and provide you shipping costs.

I will wait for your email to let me know if you are interested in knowing more details

about the purchase.

Thanks!

$15,000 for a R34 GTR in Germany which they refer to as a bike!!!! :P

only an idiot would bid on this car. motorex is a california based company that imports skylines. if a skyline reaches the states there is no chance in the world that americans will ever let that skyline leave the states again. that car is owned by the owner of motorex by the way.