SAU Community

skyline gtr parts

got a jun intake for my car so thats why im selling that. and the cam gears is cause to match the colour of the new rocker covers thats all, im going all blue and ill get some greddy ones to match. otherwise ill keep the toda ones. these toda cam gears are match stronger than HKS in the material. the hks ones after 25000kms the teeth start to wear off. im neog on the toda gears

• 2 weeks later...

Chris

having paid for the oil pump 2 weeks ago I'm still waiting on delivery. You said it was sent Thurs the week before last. Justifiably, I am starting to get a little annoyed to you not responding to my emails. There may be a reason for this, as you may be away but I want that oil pump or a refund. Please respond ASAP.

Emre, there may be an email but I can't access that until I return home. Otherwise, knowing that Chris (MR33) was on the forum today at 10:40 and hasn't responded is a little disappointing. Hopefully I might return home to find a package as well but given the circumstances I am starting to suspect the worst.

MR33, I suggest you respond now.

Let us know mate...

This sort of shite is happenning far too regularly and when you come to the point where you are being avoided, there is reason to feel concerned like you are.

I don't want to dig up old stories and publish them here, but if you dont get a response in the near future, I will.

Fortunately I used a bank transfer, and I'm in a position to obtain the account holders address. Add to that I am moving home to Qld next year so reparation is not an issue. If there exists evidence of pervious wrongdoings by this member then perhaps you could provide some detail. I will give the benefit of the doubt until I get home to check email and whether the package has arrived.

Laurence, I didn't see it.

I now have an email stating that it was sent last week, but experience with shipping HICAS bars tells me that it would be here now. My postie is pretty good too and knows where I like packages left so I now have a growing doubt.

I wont get anyone else to do what needs to be done or be put in a compromising position so thanks for the offer. Maybe tomorrow or Thurs I'll get a package............

• 2 weeks later...