SAU Community

Tasmania,Hobart...

I stay in Tasmania, Hobart....just wonder is any R33 GTST for sale in this island? I stay in apartment...just park my car between 2 block...any 1 can come to the car park..the car park is similar to roadside...is my car safe? comprehensive insurance need to pay $2890 for 12 months...bloody expensive.....any recommend?

want insurance?

Im in tassie hobart as well got a r33 GTST

I went with just car insurance, they are in the phone book,

cant remember how much exactly, but it was less than u said 2800 was it?

yaya...justcar...bcoz i'm less than 25 y.olds....and i'm a international student...i stay in sandybay area...hobart....wat bout u?maybe we can come out have a drink and discuss 2gether...i had already think bout tis for few weeks....

In Hobart, on molle st

Drive a bergandi r33 gtst type m has big lights at the bottom of the front bar....

what you driving?

i just wanna buy a skyline soon.....had u see it bfr? yellow color with GTR bodykit...the car is original engine(no modification)only with exhaust ....hope can deal with the owner...i stay in university apts, college road sandy bay...nice to see u...maybe we can come out have a drinks when free...haha...but..i cant speak fluence english....

i just wanna buy a skyline soon.....had u see it bfr? yellow color with GTR bodykit...the car is original engine(no modification)only with exhaust ....hope can deal with the owner...i stay in university apts, college road sandy bay...nice to see u...maybe we can come out have a drinks when free...haha...but..i cant speak fluence english....

Yep seen it, pretty sure its only gtst with gtr kit and bagging thiough,

think its been for sale a few times.....

Yep seen it, pretty sure its only gtst with gtr kit and bagging thiough,

think its been for sale a few times.....

May i know wat u mean by gtst with gtr kit and bagging? i saw tat car oledi....seems no problem...since hobart has no place speeding,..,i prefer original engine,,less problem...hehe....if wanna power aftertat...can project myself...do u know is the car has any problem? Who is the owner?i mean wat race is the owner...my phone 0422176909....if u see...can u pls call me or miscall me?coz maybe i will buy tat car 2molo...thankx alot...so...we r the hobart's member..haha..cool`~!1

May i know wat u mean by gtst with gtr kit and bagging? i saw tat car oledi....seems no problem...since hobart has no place speeding,..,i prefer original engine,,less problem...hehe....if wanna power aftertat...can project myself...do u know is the car has any problem? Who is the owner?i mean wat race is the owner...my phone 0422176909....if u see...can u pls call me or miscall me?coz maybe i will buy tat car 2molo...thankx alot...so...we r the hobart's member..haha..cool`~!1

its a gtst, with a GTR body kit and the badging from a gtr all just stuck onto a gtst

there are a few in the Trading post this week including the yellow 1 its in howrah on the eastern shore and i dunno the owner though...

another one thats blue 25000 thats 2 much for a gtst i think and its in launceston

and the other is a blue one dont say much about it but its 20500

let me know how you go.

its a gtst, with a GTR body kit and the badging from a gtr all just stuck onto a gtst

there are a few in the Trading post this week including the yellow 1 its in howrah on the eastern shore and i dunno the owner though...

another one thats blue 25000 thats 2 much for a gtst i think and its in launceston

and the other is a blue one dont say much about it but its 20500

let me know how you go.

i get the yellow skyline already....$17k....its seem not very powerful....but i nvr drive R33 GTST bfr...so ...i dunno is the engine work probably or not...haha...anyway...nice to meet u...wat color is ur skyline? I'm now looking for some shop to inspect the engine or service...then looking for a aftermarket exhaust and a BOV....do u know where can i get it?

Did you buy the yellow gts-t because it got sold today.  I'm mates with his brother.  Should be reliable- i've never seen it on boost...

yep~! I bought it....nice to chat with u guys here...i'm 22 years olds..chinese..from malaysia~~!! Can i join if u guys have any function or just a drink outside...? hope u guys welcome me...hehe~!! I'm looking for a shop to service this car...coz the last owner told me he nvr service this car....althoug the engine oil is still ok....Do u guys have any recommended accessories or perfomance shop in hobart area? coz i'm looking for an after market exhaust..BOV..and other parts...thankx...see u guys soon....~!