SAU Community

Townsville - Skyline owner speeding fine thrown out of court?

NismoGirl

I would prefer to see them focus on the real problems, people changing lane without indicating, illegal uturns, people hogging right hand lane when not overtaking, faulty headlights, rusty cars, smoky cars.

Not the guy that does 10km/h over the limit in safe conditions.

Agree completely...

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think drink drivers should have the same confiscation laws as hoons but worse. THEY are more of a menace to roads than street racers, street racers are dangerous, I'll admit that, but I personally think drink drivers are worse. They have no control over what they are doing, racers do.

Im sure statistics would show that drunk drivers are usually repeat offenders too, or do repeat. It seems like every article i read on them, they have been caught before, for the same offense.

They don't do it once, they usually do it more than once and still get a slap on the wrist.

If they drink because they have problems, go and see someone, dont put others lives at risk.

I would like to see, some type of first time warning system, rather then here is a $xxx fine and loss of demerits. It would be enought to scare most people, i would think. Knowing their one chance was up and next time they get done good and hard.

It only takes once for something bad to happen though mate. If you're doing something wrong, then you do deserve to get the full brunt of the law. It's when things get blown out of purportion that i get the shits. If police officers are harrasing you like this guy then fair enough, i know, i get the shits too, but if you're off drag racing and doing burnouts, which most of us have been known to do, you know it's a risk. If you get caught, tough titties.

Never even relized this happened....

If i get tailgated i like to play (ie slow down, dab the brakes, ride with the brake lights on then dab them again) If someone is waving and carrying on ill talk to them while rolling, never goona pull over til im sure their cops... A fake badge could be out of a ekka bag and then you pull over and they car jack you..... So ill stick to my guns drive like i should and stay out of trouble... Cant go wrong....

Hehe excuse me but you have been tailgating me, running red lights, endangering lives, and harrassing me for the last 20 minutes, im making a citizens arrest on you officer

as for speeding to catch up to me in the first place we will let the courts decide

:kick:

• 2 weeks later...

Any of them wanna follow me like that... I won't be so nice to speed away. I will get out a flog the occupants of the offending vehicle until they produce their ID.

ENGLISH MUTHA F**KA, DO YOU SPEAK IT?