SAU Community

R32, R33, R34 Service Manuals on CD (in Japanese). Donation Sale

translating these puppies takes a lot of time and I'm only like 25% fluent in japanese. So don't expect them to be done any time soon. I don't think I'll sell em, I'll probably put em up on my website page by page as they get done.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whoops, thought i listed it, was wonderig why people kept asking that... the following are covered for R32:

GT-E

GTS

GTS-t

GTR

Engines:

CA

RB20 & RB20DET

RB25DE (I think but I couldn't find it)

RB26DETT

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I sent you a PM some time back but got no response, if the R32 manuals cover the GTR I'll take a copy, so PM the acct details if that's the case.

Thanks

Since the R32 GTR was sold in Australia, albeit in very limited numbers, there is already an English workshop manual for them.

My guess is Nissan Australia WOULD have problems with someone reproducing and distributing/selling that particular one, however, it IS out there in PDF if you know where to look.

Edit: Spelling.

I've sent out (on Monday) all the manuals to the guys that sent me PM's and those that had deposited amounts in my bank acct by the past Sunday.

If you haven't recieved a regular post envelope by now, that contains your CD's then please PM me and I'll cross check and see if I can do something to help you out (like send it to you again).

no manual for you! to the back of the line :whip:

lol I have no plans of translating the R34 one anytime soon, as I don't have an R34. I'm mostly gonna be translating all the bits I need for when I do the engine swap from an R33 to an R32, at 900 pages per manual you'll be waiting a while till I get to the R34.

Apparently the R34 service manual was available in english in the UK, I'm yet to see a scanned copy of it, but its available for the R34 GTR over there... might wanna look into that.

• 2 weeks later...