SAU Community

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

hahah yea saw u someonestolecc as i was going around the corner .....howd uu loose ur licence down that road ...i have never seen a cop on it in the whole 5 years i been driving down it? ahaha

i was waving through the window dunno if u saw...

• 3 weeks later...

ive seen 2 in kirrawee one with a massive kit on it looked amazing had some sort of sticker on the windscreen and the other was actually in my street it drove past my window sounded tuff had a rough idle wen it stopped and all i could hear wen it came past my house was the turbo spooling insane sounding didn get a real good look at it tho

(quote) saw a very nice looking cefiro (white) with autech kits or something similar between 6-7pm on werona road near killara station. number plate was black on white... ASQxxx (quote)

that ceff is an animal. it has seem welded and riveted body.

and it has a rb24 stroker and puts out 250rwkw according to the guy who used to own it

one of the ceffies from kirrawee could have been mine, its been at my mechanics there a bit lately, white and fairly loud intake noise..

and seen a stock tidy blue cefiro around sutherland a couple of times. but not in the last month. cant wait too see another around, only seen the one

anyway, hi:) (first post)

(quote) saw a very nice looking cefiro (white) with autech kits or something similar between 6-7pm on werona road near killara station. number plate was black on white... ASQxxx (quote)

that ceff is an animal. it has seem welded  and riveted body.

and it has a rb24 stroker and puts out 250rwkw according to the guy who used to own it

i met the new owner, Simon, tonight... very nice guy :) (he was nice enough to believe me that i had a cefiro when i was in a commodore tonight :P ) had a little chat after we pulled over.. his ceffy looks/sounds HOT :whackit:

saw two today:

one was brigth blue, cage, zaust, mild kit, drift rims with custom ceffy plate being driven by a chick on her way to school :P

second was a japanese drifter i met last night at the servo, fark me!!!!!!!!! im not saying too much about the car but damn this boy has got skills!

saw two today:

one was brigth blue, cage, zaust, mild kit, drift rims with custom ceffy plate being driven by a chick on her way to school :P

second was a japanese drifter i met last night at the servo, fark me!!!!!!!!! im not saying too much about the car but damn this boy has got skills!

!!! Was she hot!?

I saw a black, Possibly gray Ceffie in emu plains near penriff last week, I almost mistook it for a silvia at first. Its the only one I have seen out west sydney

It had lots of shtickers on it - anyone know who's it is?