SAU Community

Spotted a blue autostyle stickered ceffy with white rims and green p plates.

ASN or ASU something. I happened to have a Super Fun Happy Sliders sticker with me so I put in his window (not stuck, placed) :)

2 cars away from a r33 with plates ASV something.. also with green p plates.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEHE that was me! i was doing a radio show at 2UE.  :headspin:  

I have seen a stock black one on parramatta road, i gave the dude a beep and he smiled. 20/8/04

I have also seen a white one with a RB20/5/6 hybrid that puts out 300orr rwkw. it looks kinda stock but the dude showed me under the bonnet and my jaw dropped. it was in leichhardt.10/9/04

we really need to do a sydney cefiro cruise. Are any of you guys going to the Initial Drift practice session this sunday?

hey man im buyin that white ceffy in a couple of days. its an rb20 bottom end, rb25 top. and everything in the bnnet is custom!!! Also ive seen ur ceffy goin thrugh blacktown a few times. nice

did you happen to buy it off this old chinese lady? i keep seeing an asian lady driving that olive greenish cef on victoria rd turning right into gleb.

and i saw your car on gleb pt rd last sunday night. primered front bar.

did you happen to buy it off this old chinese lady? i keep seeing an asian lady driving that olive greenish cef on victoria rd turning right into gleb.  

and i saw your car on gleb pt rd last sunday night. primered front bar.

nah, we still have that ceffy.

the front bar/two front guards are under primer atm

yeah that was me, i go to tafe down there, you were in a white cefiro? i only could see from the window line up. ive seen your car at the lagoon at wollongong, i think, thats presuming you were in the white cefiro that was for sale at just jap. And saw your car at oran park in the carpark about a month ago.

Yeh thats was me, just sorting out some things with the car, so hopefully next time at oran park i'll be on the track, not in the car park!!!

whats the specs on your car man?

guess you know bout mine, seen as though it is the one from just jap

rb25 with usual exhaust and pod

5 speed, lsd,

adjustable suspension,

bodykit, dont have any pics..

i think you might be a friends friend friend, (my friends went to watch matt with the blue corona)

i dont think ill take my car back to oran park, not even just too watch unless they fix there entrance road, im surprised considering the cars that go through that they havent maintained it(although i know there planning on closing in the near future),

last time i was there i tore my rear cradle and i was driving slower then everyone else..

the hard suspension sent the shock through to the cradle and tore it,

you got plans for your car? i looked at yours at just jap before i got mine

is yours RB25 turbo? man that would hammer.

Yeah i know a matt with a blue bluebird SR20.

We used to race rc cars way back

well as for mods, probly front pipe, cat, fmic, rb25 turbo if i got the 'power route'

if i got the drift route, coilovers, usual adjustable suspension pieces, 2 way lsd.

probly end up with them all eventually though, haha.

have to get that front guard fixed at some stage too, its fair twisted,

what coil overs do you run? mines still completely stock suspension wise, well i think its got harder front springs, but its still fair sloppy

this might sound stupid but im not sure what brand suspension is in it,

its caster camber and height adjustable,

rb25's nice, just wanted a daily driver that can take some abuse(although it very rarely gets it),

good to see another cef around, only ever seen yours twice and a stock looking blue one in sutherland once.