SAU Community

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
hey dude that is my cefiro. i bought like 2 days ago of a mate

I've seen you twice in the last week. Drove past you near Petersham station and then past it parked this morning on my way to work.

Looks nice and fat, how low is it?

maroon cefiro today on blacktown road heading south, very nice car, u on here man?

Yeah thats me! That was the day (14/4/05) that i finally got it registered. I wouldn't of had my rims on it either. It would of had my mates 15" black multispokes. Looks much nicer with my 16" wantanabe style rims.

I've seen you twice in the last week. Drove past you near Petersham station and then past it parked this morning on my way to work.

Looks nice and fat, how low is it?

Not sure how low, but lets say that speed humps don't like me. Wat car were u in i probably seen ur car

• 2 weeks later...
spotted a nice dark blue or black ceffy going through caringbah lastnight,

number plate ended in 81G i think

looked tidy with a few mods,  

anyone from on here?

mate thats my old car. I sold it to a guy from the shire. has it been smashed up?.. He was p-plater.

hmmmm... so missing it noooooooow. :kick:

Time for a melbourne spotted.

Driving down Dandy Rd last night saw a Black Cefiro without the rear bumper.

Sounded nice too :cheers: Had a bit of a cruise for a few k's. Was great to FINALLY see another ceffy driving round !

Spotted white ceffie on Pacific Hwy in Artarmon and also saw KURSED this morning pulling into Killara petrol servo!! Btw the chrome rims actually look so much better in real life!!!!

Saw a white ceffy ...modded at about 8.50 this morning on the pacific highway in lindfield, near coles.

dont think u would have seenme though cause u were way back in my rearvision mirror