SAU Community

Resin, think it could of been Kursed or that random chatswood one...plates ASX...... something...see it heaps....but seems to be noone on here....maybe someone should do a SAU Ceffie Club letter drop under his wiper next time someone sees it lol

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol resin.....yeah they are very um....bling bling......saw em myself the other morning and actually thought they looked fine! Maybe it was that random white one from chatty...its dropped with some form of kit on it i think

• 2 weeks later...

I saw a maroon Ceffy with P plates at the Fatz Drift day at oran park last sat (21st May) but the driver was no where to be seen and it didn't hit the track while I was there anyway...

Saw a nice R34 4 door last night coming up the highway between wollongong and sydney at about 7.

Red with a bodykit and chrome wheels, and fairly low. 'MYR.344' plates.

the rear lights were pretty bright, looked like they may have been replaced with new LED's or something..

there's a black cef i saw a few weeks ago, turning right fr horsely dr to cumberland hwy heading north....driver was a black dude (yes as in african black)...had CA18 s13 wheels, stock looking, qld plates....is it anyone here>?

there's a black cef i saw a few weeks ago, turning right fr horsely dr to cumberland hwy heading north....driver was a black dude (yes as in african black)...had CA18 s13 wheels, stock looking, qld plates....is it anyone here>?

Yeah ive seen him befopre as well.. He tail gated me for a while with fog lights/high beams on for a while. He got all excited when i pulled over at the lights and had a chat. Said he never seen one with a bodykit before and then i gave SAU a RAP.. :rofl: He like 40 plus and impotred the car from NZ..

hello hello~ nice to meet you too :) (i met a sau celebrity today :) )

ps : turns out that my car's having the same issue as your skyline... g..e...a.....r......b..............o............................x :P

hahaha... a celebrity?!!? since when!!!!

what tha!! serious? with the synchro box?!!?!? did you leave your car there? or is it going in later?!?!?! hey!!! at least our cars will keeo each other company :P

That would be mine! And cheers, wish it had a rear bar though.

pretty sure it was your car on victoria road this afternoon ( i was in a white ceffy flashing my highbeam crazy :( its not everyday you meet another cefiro on road when you are actually in a cefiro..)

saw a nice maroon ceffy with kit etc... on my way home from work at sutherland today,

someone from here? looked nice, starting to see a few around latelly...

and saw a white gloria at newtown on my way through on saturday, first time ive seen one:)