SAU Community

1/24 R34 Nismo GT-R Z-Tune model - arrived

Rezz

It just suddenly turned up today... I was on "Hobby Search" back about the Hotworks Z-Tune GT-R model, but they replied that it was on "re-order". Now, read into that any which way you want, but I interpreted that as a fault in the quality or something... I was right. Some pics:

box.jpg

boxed.jpg

parts3.jpg

passenger_rear.jpg

weldina.jpg

Detail, as usual, is great. "Weldina" muffler...

carbon_wing.jpg

Carbon wing ffs!

intercooler.jpg

THAT... is sweet.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

interior.jpg

A tad blurry, sorry, but it looks like the dashboard screen is actually "on" doesn't it? [thinks]...must buy shares in Hotworks...[/thinks]

bonnet.jpg

Heres the problem for the delay... the shut lines on the bonnet are no where near satisfactory. Compare this shot to the shots I posted on the Failady Z S-Tune model, and you'll see what I mean. No amount of re-alligning was going to get that front bumper closer to the bonnet shut line... hence the "re-release". I just wish Hobby Search could've sent me one of the revised ones!!! Trouble is, theres no way you can find out if the shut lines are any good until you open the box and start changing parts.

But anyway...

driverside.jpg

passngerrear.jpg

underbonnet.jpg

Nice... and of course theres the fully adjustable suspension.

collection.jpg

My collection. Found a use for the old R34 GT-R wheels already...

slammed.jpg

Can anybody say "slammed"??? Hahahaha :D

You guys aren't concerned about the 'shut lines' around the bonnet?

If not please get a group buy going (somebody make a group - PM me with addys, quantity, colour etc ) and I'll do the rest. I'll also need you guys too pool the total money together, then remit the money to my address (through the post office?). Sorry, there'll be an added charge in that, but I don't have an account in AU now.

Shut lines?

What are these models worth round about?

You know, when the bonnet is shut, the lines or 'gaps' around the outside... must be insider car production speak.

weldina.jpg

Detail, as usual, is great. "Weldina" muffler...

Its Weldina? i thought it just says Nismo Welding. i guess i mustve read it wrong. i have the same exhaust on my car. ooopps i put welding on the mods for my car. hehehehe, better change that. That looks soooo sweet. i might have to get one after paycheck.