SAU Community

The best r32 GTR i've ever seen

pentae

dont know about all, but my grey 32 has a black engine bay.

so its either a 32 thing or a dark colour 32 thing.

Yeah my car is black so I assumed that the engine bay would be colour coded to the body... you must be right - must be a dark colour 32 thing.

Anyone with a red or white one who can substantiate?

And as for concourse cars... my car had won Nissan Datsun concourse club awards... but it's still coming to Sandown in October :D :D

I agree with the above comments.. keeping it concourse would become a sick fascination, as it would be a sin to buy this car and drive it into the ground, from a purists perspective.

But then again how is it any different from buying a NEW car?

But then again how is it any different from buying a NEW car?

Very true - there are many *very* wealthy people who buy new porsches and take them to the track, but can and will afford to maintain their cars to near show quality :D

Anyone with a red or white one who can substantiate?

I have a white BNR32 which has a white engine bay. The car has had an exterior respray but I am pretty confident the engine bay hasnt been sprayed, but I guess I will never know until someone else can confirm if their white one is the same.

Can we find out how much the vehicle sold for?

The car actually passed in becuase the seller has a reserve price set which wasn't met - it has been relisted again and is due to finish on Friday 24th now.

We can contact the seller directly and make an offer before the auction ends if anyone is interested? .. we can also arrange for a mechanic inspection to verify the condition of this car.

You can follow the auction here if your interested:

http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k7600785.

The current "Desired successful bid price" is 2,180,000 Yen

LW.

thats all good if you can read japanese or if you have a translator.

can anyone point me in the direction of a good translating program??

what was the price it was passed in at?

can we find out the reserve the owner wants?

The owner actually wants 2,180,000 yen car cost, thats around 2,300,000 yen FOB including a mechanical inspection - often the desired price is quite a lot higher than what they will actually take, especially if the car fails to sell for weeks on end.

It will be interesting to see the final sale price, especially compared to this 1993 model V-Spec also with seriously low km's @ around 2,940,000 yen ... http://www.j-spec.com.au/list/1098