SAU Community

Anyone go to MAS?

riggaP

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wonder how long that engine will last in that GTR-34?

Your are obiously the same **** sucker that has come on NS and tried to defame benny and the workshop's he is at. You must be the biggest loser in vic you were told your options and yet you still complain and whinge like a primary school kid. Seriously grow up dickhead, Also that engine in the R34 is coming out as we speak and is being rebuilt to handle massive horsepower.

i had the black 33 with gold rims on the PRD stand(on the corner) with the essendon plates 069.EB

my old hotsky plates were borrowed by one of our models that actually drives my old NA r33 auto silver that was on the prd stand also

hope that clears it up :D

nice display though! i particularly loved the white 26 powered r31.

Yeah, so did i!! It was built in the owners back yard!!! Owner did all the work himself except for a few things like exhaust and most of the wiring hookup.

(and yeah.....I own it!)

Yeah, so did i!! It was built in the owners back yard!!!  Owner did all the work himself except for a few things like exhaust and most of the wiring hookup.

(and yeah.....I own it!)

what did you pay for the 26? i would love to put one in mine, but its just not gonna happen.. prob cheaper to rebuild my 25... i want it on the dyno next year!!!

Hahahaha :D Dont start!

hmm might have to talk to you about superchargers then... im contemplating one for my car, waiting for capa to get back to me with their thoughts on the capability.

don't flame me cos of this post anyone

what did you pay for the 26? i would love to put one in mine, but its just not gonna happen.. prob cheaper to rebuild my 25... i want it on the dyno next year!!!

rebuild your 25, you know where its come from, its brand new... and it wont die on you 6 months down the track.

A 25 can be rebuild to take 300+rwkw for about the price of a 2nd hand 26 anyhow.

Of course you miss the plenum and head (where the 26 excels) but meh.

you cant have it all :P

Not saying that a 2nd hand RB26 wont last etc, but its more likely than if a motor is fresh