SAU Community

Anyone go to MAS?

riggaP

rebuild your 25, you know where its come from, its brand new... and it wont die on you 6 months down the track.

A 25 can be rebuild to take 300+rwkw for about the price of a 2nd hand 26 anyhow.

Not saying that a 2nd hand RB26 wont last etc, but its more likely than if a motor is fresh

Well the same can be said for New turbos....cant they ash :P

Appaerntly after 3000km new turbos arnt that new anymore ;)

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I talked to the guys that tuned the Yellow Supra...didn't realise it was owned by a chick though...no wonder it was kinda out of whack...she choose it herself i think...but that turbo was rated at 800 hp but they managed to only squeze 18psi out of that turbo...was really meant to run 30 pounds of boost...might be back for sydney final...

I talked to the guys that tuned the Yellow Supra...didn't realise it was owned by a chick though...no wonder it was kinda out of whack...she choose it herself i think...but that turbo was rated at 800 hp but they managed to only squeze 18psi out of that turbo...was really meant to run 30 pounds of boost...might be back for sydney final...

Heh, I feel bad for her, the car only made 104kw or something...

...didn't realise it was owned by a chick though...no wonder it was kinda out of whack...

That is a very sexist comment mate, this forum also has female members that wouldn't appreciate it.

My wife owns a 34 GT-T, so does that mean her car is outta whack too?

Believe it or not some "chicks" know quite a bit about cars [including my wife] - probably more than you do.

I'm not saying that particular girl that owns the yellow supra is a mechanic, I don't know her.

That is a very sexist comment mate, this forum also has female members that wouldn't appreciate it.

My wife owns a 34 GT-T, so does that mean her car is outta whack too?

Believe it or not some "chicks" know quite a bit about cars [including my wife] - probably more than you do.

I'm not saying that particular girl that owns the yellow supra is a mechanic, I don't know her.

that chick with the yellow supra is haaawwwt!!!

is that observation sexist?

LOL yeah if you ask me... shes a bit of a spastic... at least my gf knows what engine is in her car by type and literage...

that chick on the other hand probably has tattoos on the back of her hands

"left"

"right"

its pretty apparent from the video :D

she was nervous [which she said at the end and probably more worried about her looks than anything else - gawd u guys must be bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now why is Dark saying it got 104 kws when the video shows 334kw ? wtf ???

oK: i will break it down SLOWLY

*Opening shot - yellow supra on dyno [rolling] with a chick wearing yellow

*Same Supra on dyno starts getting serious

*Same Supra on dyno maxxing out

*Same Supra on dyno

*Shot pans up and across [from yellow supra with yelow jacketted chick standing next to it] to a display reading 334 kilowatts

**there is no lancer

**there is a sign reading 334 kws

as i said before if i keep typing i am gonna flame the living f*ck outta somebody...

everyone wants to be a keyboard warrior