SAU Community

Anyone go to MAS?

riggaP

oK: i will break it down SLOWLY

*Opening shot - yellow supra on dyno [rolling] with a chick wearing yellow

*Same Supra on dyno starts getting serious

*Same Supra on dyno maxxing out

*Same Supra on dyno  

*Shot pans up and across [from yellow supra with yelow jacketted chick standing next to it] to a display reading 334 kilowatts

**there is no lancer

**there is a sign reading 334 kws

as i said before if i keep typing i am gonna flame the living f*ck outta somebody...

everyone wants to be a keyboard warrior

Watch it more closely, I was there, I filmed it...

1. Shot of Supra with CREATD in background

2. They both go for it, Supra dies out at 99kw

3. Pans to CREATD

4. Pans to Dyno screen of CREATD - 334kw

5. Pans to both cars

6. Chick in Yellow say "BULLSHIT"

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dale watch it.... again...

notice that there are 2 dynos setup there... one has a urine yello supra and the other in the background has a bluey coloured lancer.... there are 2 screens which only one is shown and the one shown is on the far side above the lancer...

capiche? or however its spelled?

• 2 weeks later...
Your are obiously the same **** sucker that has come on NS and tried to defame benny and the workshop's he is at. You must be the biggest loser in vic you were told your options and yet you still complain and whinge like a primary school kid. Seriously grow up dickhead, Also that engine in the R34 is coming out as we speak and is being rebuilt to handle massive horsepower.

whether i was defamed him or not, let's see what others got to say:

Base on the reading of the perious post, very interesting

So the BMT close down is due to the management or the skill of the Boyz? Do anyone know where are the ex-BMT boyz now? anyone have their contact?

Now these day should be carefully to choose which workshop to go before spending your hard earning money

Most of my friend have work done by BMT just couldn't work on their car, now dont know where to seek for warranty and shxt!

The above statement can be find in

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.p...opic=37068&st=0

So vaginaface SLYSX you better stop hidding the truth and help your friends to rip off the innocent :upurs:

Well I'll just post a bit of truth here then, Benny saved my engine. I had an Engineer called in to take stock of the damage[please dont ask], and to him it was a write-off. I was told to source a new block and head by the engineer, so I brought it to Chasers after discussing the extent of the damage with Benny, and in 2 weeks the car was back on the road with the same engine in it, no actually it was 1 week and 5 days, close enough[parts arrived within 48 hours]. And yes, it IS going strong.

oK: i will break it down SLOWLY

*Opening shot - yellow supra on dyno [rolling] with a chick wearing yellow

*Same Supra on dyno starts getting serious

*Same Supra on dyno maxxing out

*Same Supra on dyno  

*Shot pans up and across [from yellow supra with yelow jacketted chick standing next to it] to a display reading 334 kilowatts

**there is no lancer

**there is a sign reading 334 kws

as i said before if i keep typing i am gonna flame the living f*ck outta somebody...

everyone wants to be a keyboard warrior

:rolleyes: Break it down again slowly (for yourself)... cos you just owned yourself royally... beware the hidden dyno screen :rant: (Supra's screen not seen in that video). Isn't CREATD a Lancer GSR? It would be prudent to be sure of your facts before you fire off your keyboard champ... Now go and flame the living f*ck out of yourself :)

:rolleyes: Break it down again slowly (for yourself)... cos you just owned yourself royally...  beware the hidden dyno screen :rant: (Supra's screen not seen in that video). Isn't CREATD a Lancer GSR? It would be prudent to be sure of your facts before you fire off your keyboard champ... Now go and flame the living f*ck out of yourself :)

Well, I think he realised, thats why he never posted in this thread again.

:(

Anyone got anything else USEFUL to say on this topic? didnt think so :)

I didn't "own" myself, I never went to any MAS this year and didnt know the setup - last year they never had screens up on the wall, you had to just believe what the guy was saying or be lucky enough to stand anywhere near the computer...

anyhow, i didnt know there were "2" screens and you can't see 1 of them in the footage, this wasnt mentioned until AFTER I had worked it out myself, I am also NOT that wrapped up in everyone elses [in the import / modified car scene] cars that I KNOW what the "creatd" car is! I cant stand Supra's - I personally think they are one of the ugliest cars on the road - they just so happen to have a decent engine.

Also previous MAS's they only ran 1 car at a time so I didnt initially realise that there was even a lancer running in the background - i just thought it was on a stand or whatever...

oh and as for draK and nI - why would i come in here after working it out? You guys were NO help and you would have just flamed me, rubbed it in, owned:, Loled, roxozored, or whatever OTHER stoopid internet wordz yas can think of.

You should have just said "there were 2 cars running together" OR that there were "2 screens" not that hard...one day you may workout how to deal with geniuses although there aren't many on internet car forums :)

LOL umm Yes you did make a complete toss of yourself, because if you werent even there and didnt know the setup, you shouldnt have commented.! I just wanted to draw attention to the fact :( You seemed so sure of your facts as you supposedly "worked it out" yourself.. but in in actual fact you only assumed it was the same setup as the previous Autosalon. So you deserved to be told :upurs: ..but you already knew that... hey genius? :)

owned.gif

If you have an issue with me Matt, why dont you send me a PM or reply to the thread that your issue relates to? Instead of in this one?

If you are looking for something to pick at me with, you are going to have to try harder for a real excuse to have a go at me -oh, and good luck.

I didn't make any assumptions.

*It looked like one car on a dyno in the video footage [heavily compressed and not great, clear quality].

*I saw 1 screen.

*Where is the assumption?

I am keeping the text nice and simple for everyone to follow...