SAU Community

What Happened Leewah

krzysiu

Was at the autosalon, then i see ur beast climbing up on the dyno. I was thinking awww shit gonne kik some arse here right now. Hear the sound of the RB26 ready to kik some arse then "BAMMMMMMMMMMMM" a huge spark from under the hood. Oil leaking from under the car. Looked very worried there david.

What happened and is it serious and most importantly will you be back to kik some arse next year?

Bad luck bro. We all feel for ya

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RedLineGTR

That dont sound too good!!! was going to go today but had some other priorities and after peoples opinions i didnt miss out on much. Hopefully its nothing too serious with Dave's car, but something going "bam" under the bonnet cant be good :)

Rob

yea the dynos were ****d..alot of cars making far less than what they made some days b4 on other dynos ..some dynos that are least generous than that 4wd one of XTC ..and they were reving the piss out of some of the cars ..some shocking .....my m8 turnd he;s down to 1.2 ..although it spiked to 1.4 he made 257 ..but he's made 297 at 1.6 at technik last week...... R33GTR (NOTGTS) and the 180sx chaser car made 290 this week ..and only made 236 ....pretty shite

Matt

ouch!

man i hope its nothing too bad... altho by the looks of it... that isnt good  by any stretch of the imagination :)

Pipe from the throttle body to the intercooler got blown off, or thats what the big dude in the orange shirt said. it got shot off so hard, it cracked the aluminium pipe.