SAU Community

Tickets for GodsKitchen

APA

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard it's not gonna be that huge.... Anynoe heard anything diff?

Tryin to save $  :innocent:  ... keeeeep pushin!  

:run:

Ditto :)

Saving myself for an upcomming Belmont event :rave:

listen bam, i told you to contact me and you never did that was b4 i lost my phone, but i have a new phone now and if you want a ticket CALL ME as i have been sorting out a new phone for the last couple of days.... so take it easy b4 u go throwing punches dude.... :)

due to the hiccup with my phone i will call my mate tommorow morning and let yas know tommorow if there is any tickets left, coz i know he got some additional tickets due to him selling out on sunday........

adrian :)

apologise for taking so long to follow up.... as i had to sort this phone thing out, forked out another $300 bucks for new phone :) i hope yall understand......

if i was a psychic i would have predicted my phone would get stolen and not have made this thread ;)

apologise for taking so long to follow up.... as i had to sort this phone thing out, forked out another $300  bucks for new phone :) i hope yall understand......

if i was a psychic i would have predicted my phone would get stolen and not have made this thread ;)

:box:

arent u psychic? newayz, u better be wearing a t-shirt at Godskitchen :cheers:

stop showing off ure manboobs

Well Delirum were in here today with contracts to be signed - which i got to witness i feel special - so the next Belmont Park event should be on soon!! Bring it on!! :rave: