SAU Community

Nismo or skyline GTR merchandise?

Myth33

Have family staying in Japan for a couple of days and have asked them to pick up some Nismo / Skyline / GTR merchanidse.

I know they are going to be in Kyoto and Narita.

Does anyone here know of any details I can pass on to my family, regarding appropriate shops or tuning houses close to these locations?

Ps. I have been to Nismo Japan Website and looked at shop locations and came up with this list when translated using an online translater. Although its not much help to me because I don't know how close any of these are to Kyoto or Narita.

Here are the Nismo locations if anyone can make any sense of this for me:

Nismo Shops:

The NISSAN prince Tokyo sale (Inc.) motor sport room The Tokyo Shinagawa Ku Tokyo University well 1-9-35

NISMO Omori factory The Tokyo Shinagawa Ku south Oi 2-10-6

Kn' S factory Tomei Yokohama Main town between crane with respect to Kanagawa prefecture Sagamihara city 7-34-1

Toyama Toyama prefecture Toyama city Imaizumi western town 7-3

The NISSAN prince Hamamatsu sale (Inc.) Factory a (alpha) Shizuoka prefecture Hamamatsu city Wada Cho 597

The NISSAN prince Hiroshima sale (Inc.) the Hiroshima central store Hiroshima prefecture Hiroshima city Nishi Ku south Merciful Goddess Cho 9-27

NISMO ***uoka factory The ***uoka prefecture ***uoka Itiminami Ku direction field 2-2-1

(Inc.) the NISSAN Okinawa head office place of business Between 2693 Okinawa prefecture Urazoe city letter castle

and then their was these:

SPORTS SHOPS:

The NISSAN prince Tochigi sale (Inc.) Utsunomiya place of business Tochigi prefecture Uto Miyaiti Nishihara Cho 530

The NISSAN prince Saitama sale (Inc.) Kawaguchi Shingo store The Saitama prefecture Kawaguchi city Edo sack 1-12-8

(Inc.) the NISSAN ???? Shonan Hiratsuka Tamura place of business Kanagawa prefecture Hiratsuka Itita village 5-24-22

The NISSAN prince Kanagawa sale (Inc.) east Kanagawa branch office Kanagawa prefecture Yokohama city Kanagawa Ku east Kanagawa 2-47-7

The NISSAN prince triple sale (Inc.) Suzuka store P' S Factory City Suga Mie prefectural Suzuka 3-14-30

(Inc.) the NISSAN Hyogo Nishinomiya store Koshien with respect to Hyogo prefecture Nishinomiya city 5-1-5

(Inc.) NISSAN Shimane Shimane prefecture Iishi Gun Mitoya Cho Mitoya 37-3

(Inc.) the NISSAN Okayama R-JOY east Okayama store Okayama prefecture Okayama city ? it is sweet 235-13

The NISSAN prince Kagawa sale (Inc.) Takamatsu place of business Kagawa prefecture Takamatsu city home village east town 215

(Inc.) the NISSAN Miyazaki Miyazaki store Before 1622 the Miyazaki prefecture Miyazaki city Otsuka Cho field no

Can anyone help me out please?

NISMO Omori factory The Tokyo Shinagawa Ku south Oi 2-10-6

If you want my honest opinion I would not be asking any family members on their holiday to go and buy you some nismo merchandise... it will take them a whole day! from narita the most convenient place would be the one above... you have to transfer at shinagawa station to a train line that seems to have random express and local trains i forget the train line.... but the few times i went out there made me HATE the shinagawa area.

Omori factory is very easy to get to from Tokyo but obviously Narita is a fair ways away. There is a local train line with a Omori station which is practically accross the road from the factory. I actually made a photo thread on how to get there.

20th Annversary goods...new release 5th Oct for you mountain bikers in JGTC GT500 colours, 55,000yen ;)

Probably best buy is the 20th Anniversary book about 2000yen I think, I dunno as I got one given to me :(

Cool bike and doesnt cost an arm and a leg - comparing to a BMW or a Porsche. :)

Evo Lee I noticed you live in Osaka. Is there any Nismo shops close to Osaka?

There is a Nismo Sports shop in Nishinomiya about 20-25 minutes train ride from JR Osaka along the Akashi (blue) line...you also have the address in your orignial post.

Nissan SATIO-Hyogo

Nishinomiya store 5-1-50798-35-0321,

Kami-Koshien, Nishinomiya-shi,

Hyogo-ken

http://www.satio-hyogo.co.jp/

There is a Nismo Sports shop in Nishinomiya about 20-25 minutes train ride from JR Osaka...
And fffffwhen was the last time you took the train??? :)

Try 10mins on the kaisoku (high-sped/express) to Nishinomiya.