SAU Community

daily use .. R34 GTR Vs R34 GT-t

OMRAN

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an R34 GTR and a plasma screen for sale. $400 each. I stole them from an Englishman so that's ok because they don't have any feelings.

I also have some diamonds for sale which I stole from an old South African woman. She died in the attack so there's no guilt involved as she wont be missing them anymore.

loool .. nice posts kids ... :matrix: any way ..

i have a video for the GTR .. not really clear . i'v taken it by my phone .. i could not upload the video .. coz the extention is (.3gp) i posted some pic .. for the chassis number ...

i only have one Q ... how dose the GTR key look like ,,, coz the one i used with this gtr was the same as my gtt key ....

dose the gtr have the same key ?? .. what i know . is the gtr have the logo on the key ..

by the way i would like to have some of the diamonds :freak:

ABO BOB ... and who the f*** said that this is a gtt one ... i said .. this pic for the GTR ,... open u'r eyes .. :usuck: ...

ohhh ... by the way .. the GTT have rb20 i think ... :D and who wouldnt know that the gtt have rb25det ..

thanx for the info thou .. :P

and for the last pic ... this is my GTT Key ...

now is it CLEAR ...!!

the problem is ... the GTR ( the one for sale )have the same key ... which is wrong ( as i'v been told )

the GTR must have the GTR logo on the key .. and it looks diffrent ...

thats all ... and thanxx guy for u'r replys .. no need for more posts

Probably a stolen key....

You will have to pray 5 times a day for a month to be forgiven by Allah.

oh thanx god ... finally u understand what i was tryin to say ..

and dont worry bro ... i am praying and i will for the rest of my life .. not only for 1 month :sly:

i have taken the liberty to help you out and forwarded the VIN and a copy of this tread to my friend in the toyko police department...he is in the stolen motor vehicle squad....as part of the trade in japan and an enthusiest(spelling check!) I feel its my duty to protect fellow members such as yourself and the trade in japan from car theft/rebirthing