SAU Community

EOI Group Buy: Blitz LM Intercooler FMIC Kit For R33 GTS-T & R34GT-T

Guest RedLineGTR

Guest RedLineGTR

101079.gif

lm2.gif

Expression of Interest, Group Buy: Blitz LM Intercooler FMIC Kit For R33 GTS-T & R34GT-T

Brief overview of Blitz intercooler kits:

Each BLITZ® Intercooler Kit is individually design for each vehicle produce maximum efficiency and performance. All BLITZ® intercooler kits come complete with aluminium piping and all the necessary hardware.

Intercoolers provide more power and reliability to any turbocharged vehicle. Intercoolers are heat exchangers, which are used to quickly cool down and dissipate the heat from the intake charge. During intense driving, the turbo compressor wheel super-heats. As a result, compressed air is forced through the turbochargers. Super-heated air reduces the density of the charge air, increasing the chance of detonation and reducing the power output of the vehicle. BLITZ® intercoolers are designed to give maximum cooling capacity while allowing for minimal pressure drop. This is especially important if boost pressure is being raised, greatly reducing the chance of detonation. BLITZ® intercoolers has the been known as the most efficient intercooler with a pressure drop of .05kg/cm2 at 1.2kg/cm2 of boost.

BLITZ® intercoolers are designed to flow considerably more amount of air than the stock intercooler by consistently and rapidly drawing away heat. With its tube and fin design a much greater cooling effect is achieved. A cooler airflow intake means a more dense charge of air, which in turn creates more horsepower. This reduces thermal stress to the turbocharger components and produces gains throughout the power hand.

Specific Details:

Core Type: Blitz Type J

Core Size: (Not End-tanks): 610mm x 266mm

Core Thickness: 68mm

Piping: All Aluminium Piping

Name: Blitz LM Intercooler Kit

lm1.jpg

Car(s) This kit is Made for:

This Same Kit Suits These Two Cars Only (2004 Blitz Power Book Catalogue):

Car Suited: Nissan Skyline R33 (ECR33) GTS-T

Engine Type: RB 25DET

Car Suited: Nissan Skyline R34 (ER34) GT-T

Engine Type: RB 25DET-NEO

Install Type: Designed to use FACTORY intercooler piping, no cutting holes in metal side wall and no need for the piping to be going over the radiator such as other designs on the market.

Eg. Of How one is fitted on a R34 GT-T (This is exactly the same as a R33 GTS-T)

lm1.jpg

Package Contents:

• LM Intercooler FMIC.

• Aluminium Piping.

• Silicon Hoses.

• All Necessary Hose Clamps

• All Necessary Brackets

• Instructions For Installation.

Price For Group Buy:

The Final Price Will be dependant of how many people are keen, at the moment the price will be Between $1100-$1300 If (5) people are keen. I will have a concrete price by the end of the week if people are interested

IF SOMEONE ELSE CAN GET THEM CHEAPER THEN FEEL FREE TO PM ME!!!

Would like this to be for Melbourne People As postage to other states would be quite a bit, if I get enough interest from people from other states I will enquire about prices for postage.

If you have any questions that haven’t been covered please feel free to pm me or post it up on the thread.

Please Only Post if you have a genuine interest in buying one of these intercooler kits.

I will not be making any money off these kits at all just in case people were wondering.

Thanks For Your Time. Robert

Guest RedLineGTR

Also for people in Melbourne, if we end up doing this group buy I would be willing to help people install their intercooler kits if they aren’t too confident in installing them themselves. Cheers Rob

Guest RedLineGTR
what about r32 kits any chance?

I'll see if i can include them in the group buy as well. The R32 Gtst Intercooler Kit is a S type Intercooler Kit, which i will find out the specs for you tomorrow & hopefully it should be the same price. But i'd rather stick with r33 & r34 owners atm. if i have enough interest with r32 owners i do what i can with the group buy.

Cheers Rob

Guest RedLineGTR
I'm in Sydney but I have many Melbourne connections so I'd like to be in please.

Nengun have these for $1200 plus shipping which is I don't know how much - just for comparison.

Cheers.

Not a problem :) With nengun i'm not sure what the postage cost is but for example a r33 arc intercooler from them which they advertised was going to cost $1100 after it was posted and got through customs cost one of my mates about $1400. I'll be in touch with nengun to see what prices they can do.

Thanks Rob

UPDATE: Emailed Nengun Waiting for a reply :)

Guest RedLineGTR
I might be in but how do these compare to the Apexi or ARC kits? How much rkws are they good for?

I knew a question would pop up like this :) lolz i'll see what info i can find on the power ratings of the coolers and some spec's of the other brand ones.

I'll get back to you as soon as i find some decent info.

Cheers Rob

Guest RedLineGTR

Tried looking for information about power ratings and size's of other brand coolers on the market. These are the brand and general info I had gathered. If you want specific info please check out the links to the sites.

ARC: The r34 gtt version of the arc intercooler kit had nearly the same size core as the blitz one but the r33 gtst version from arc is about 20cm smaller than the r34 from arc and blitz.

http://www.arcinter.co.jp/

Apexi: No Details on the USA site & the Japan site about any intercoolers or any details at all.

http://www.apexi.co.jp/

HKS: The R33 gtst kit from hks used the outlet pipe to the plenum to go over the radiator & the r34 gtt kit uses the same return design as the blitz kit. They are the only site that had the intercooler power ratings on their site. The hks intercoolers are about the same size as the Blitz ones.

http://www.hks-power.co.jp/

Trust/Greddy: The R33 gtst kit from hks used the outlet pipe to the plenum to go over the radiator & the r34 gtt kit uses the same return design as the blitz kit. They are the only site that had the intercooler power ratings on their site. The hks intercoolers are about the same size as the Blitz ones.

http://www.trust-power.com/

All the above intercoolers mentioned varied with the sized of the core by on millimetres and nothing huge the only big variable of size in models is the r33 ARC cooler which is almost 20cm shorter in length than the r34 version. Also the core sizes varied by 2 millimetres give or take.

Thanks Rob

PS. If anyone can find some concrete power readings then please let me know.

Guest RedLineGTR

Don't really want to say which one as i don't know if the prices i have either for one kit or more is for just anyone or just for me. if you know what i mean. Thanks Rob

Will have final prices for an order of 5 kits on monday afternoon as the rep that is getting them for me is on holidays for a couple more days.

Thanks