SAU Community

SAU calendar 2005????

RTFGTR

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've changed my mind, we should hold back on this for about 4 months..

that way I will have time import my car and re spray it, then have a chance to get my car in aswell :D

having the 2005 calendar made in feb/march 2005 seems like great idea :confused:

DOH!

forgot about the year being from January to December :D

looks like Ill have to wait till 2006...

So whats happening with this Calendar anyway guys?

...no vic ppl with r32's have the balls to get out on track  ;)
I have some photos of Rowdy's R32 from Sandown, not sure if any are calendar worthy tho... the attached one is probably the best of the bunch but his front bar would need to be "air-brushed" slightly :D
DOH!

forgot about the year being from January to December :D

looks like Ill have to wait till 2006...

So whats happening with this Calendar anyway guys?

Just make it an 18 month one, July '05 to Dec '06, get more cars in then as well.

• 2 weeks later...
sounds good...lets do lunch....I'll get my people to call your people.....
You have people to liaise with your better half????? COOL!! Perfect marriage.

A bit self serving here but main photo's all of cruises makes little sense. People drive cars in long lines every day, it's called traffic. Maybe use a few as insets or one or two alternatives but Skylines are performance cars, and their place is on a racetrack/dragstrip.

We are a bit blessed in Vic as no other track has the picturesque attributes of Phillip Island with cliffs and ocean in the background :(

All the same this is an awesome idea and whatever the outcome I'll buy one. I also have a couple of pro shots that may be suitably corrected for use and are of the 1.5MB size.

One or two groupshots would look ok, but I prefer to see a nicely photographed car buy itself. Run a comp, where people get to send in pics of there cars, and have a vote on the 12 to get in:D
Great idea. Maybe make it for the main photo and have some insets. I also prefer my cars to be cars, and not props for Barbies.

bah, screw this... I'll start a thread to get some images in...

then touch them up with some photoshop action (not to modify cars, but just to make it look nicer)... probably get justinfox n frinik to help me with that...

then get it printed...

since adz has taken over the anyards I should be free to do this one.

oh and the only reason i have only used those images is because i was just using my images that i have taken(and no vic ppl with r32's have the balls to get out on track  :().  

I did not want to use other peoples images.

James.

When my '32 gets here it will go on the track, just you wait..

-Patrick

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys? whats going on with the calender has anything been done about i am sure it would get some interest if it was made, maybe a thread in a different sections would arouse people attention as i only stumbled accross this accidentely