SAU Community

R33 parts for sale

Change of plans im out of cash the whole car is for sale!!!!

BEST OFFER!!!!

I have R33 parts for sale. All undamaged asthetic parts are for sale(you can buy the damaged parts if you want). engind, driveline, suspention etc is currently NOT for sale but some of this might come up for sale at a later date.

Parts for sale include:-

*all undamaged panels (illistrated in pics). The car also took a hit in the B-pillar so drivers door and rear quater have damage.

*drivers head light $250

*both tail lights $150ea.

*seats $1200 for front and rear (good condition) may seperate

*sunroof $offer

*windows $250ea front and rear, driver/passanger $120 w/out power motor... $160 with motor, quater glass $90 ea.

*full interior $offers on various parts

*GTR rear wing and boot lid (will not seperate) $400.

*KYB adjustable suspension, (rear drivers side, is snapped) so 3 only. Make an offer!

Look through the pics and if you see anything you want PM me with an offer. steering wheel, aftermarket guages and sterio have already been taken.

33871139.DSCF0006.jpg33871178.Picture010.jpg33871217.DSCF0031.jpg33871282.DSCF0012.jpg

If pics dont work, type this into your address box http://www.pbase.com/breno/inbox

For better pics go to my photo gallery.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/photopost...00&ppuser=13302

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm the shell is definatly not repairable, it was when we got it but not anymore, the car is virtually fully stripped, jus got the engine left to pull out, but the roof is bent from us moving it (by crane) n there are too many holes is the side. but the doors n drivers front guard are good. And also if someone wanted to cut the rear left quarter (for drift damage) that is good.