SAU Community

R33 Reverse EL Dials

dazsQ

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

undefined

I'd just like to get a rough idea, see how many people would be interested in getting Reverse EL Dials for R33 gts/gts-t models.  I'll be going to get a demo pair soon and have some proper pics posted up, but I just want to get some general interest, see how many people want them and what price I can get them for.  They're full Reverse Dials, they have the 2 tone colour.  The colour can be flicked between green/blue and contrast can also be adjusted via a controller.  They're similar to the ones on the attachment, but I'll get a proper pair and show you guys what the exact product looks like, just post here if you're interested.

I've spoken to the supplier and he said we can do:

$160 per pair if we buy 10, or  

$150 per pair if we can get can 20 buys

Uniqueautosports sells the plain blue/green ones for $250 which are not reverse lights.  It was hard to get a pic of them in the day, can't really see the lighting that well, but the attached file above is pretty much what you get, it looks exactly like that.  At the moment I can only get them for the r33 and only up to 180km/h dials.  I've asked them to try and make them for other models r32, r34 etc as well as 320km/h clusters, but they don't have them at the moment.

Thanks, Daz

mate i'ld like to get on to that setup ..call when ur ready with them ..

I'd just like to get a rough idea, see how many people would be interested in getting Reverse EL Dials for R33 gts/gts-t models.  I'll be going to get a demo pair soon and have some proper pics posted up, but I just want to get some general interest, see how many people want them and what price I can get them for.  They're full Reverse Dials, they have the 2 tone colour.  The colour can be flicked between green/blue and contrast can also be adjusted via a controller.  They're similar to the ones on the attachment, but I'll get a proper pair and show you guys what the exact product looks like, just post here if you're interested.

I've spoken to the supplier and he said we can do:

$160 per pair if we buy 10, or  

$150 per pair if we can get can 20 buys

Uniqueautosports sells the plain blue/green ones for $250 which are not reverse lights.  It was hard to get a pic of them in the day, can't really see the lighting that well, but the attached file above is pretty much what you get, it looks exactly like that.  At the moment I can only get them for the r33 and only up to 180km/h dials.  I've asked them to try and make them for other models r32, r34 etc as well as 320km/h clusters, but they don't have them at the moment.

Thanks, Daz

Can you confirm that it is a FULL SET.

all 5 guages as shown?

If so I'm in!