R33 Reverse EL Dials

dazsQ

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohhhz lol

thanks TMPTED....

ummm so this does fit a manuel and series 2 skyline rite? coz from the pic that he provided, it looks like an auto car and also from a series 1 too coz the dash/dial from a series 1 and series 2 is slightly different!

i just need to confirm it fits on my car b4 buying

thx

pm'd u as well n waitin for ur reply

cheers

GuiLty

ohhhz lol

thanks TMPTED....

ummm so this does fit a manuel and series 2 skyline rite? coz from the pic that he provided, it looks like an auto car and also from a series 1 too coz the dash/dial from a series 1 and series 2 is slightly different!

i just need to confirm it fits on my car b4 buying

thx

pm'd u as well n waitin for ur reply

cheers

GuiLty

it doesnt matter if its auto or manual, the only part the new dials cover is the tacho, speedo, and other gauges (which are all lit up blue), everything else is the same.

as for s1 and s2 i'm almost 100% sure it wont make any difference

almost.. lol

cant wait to get mine!!!

Yeah thakns for that TMPTED, I'm pretty sure it will fit both series 1 and series 2 as most ppl have confirmed here, it will also fit non-turbo, all you do is just not install the turbo dial and install the rest, suppose if you want you could put in the turbo gauge dials too, for a bit of rice? lol

Be in quick if you guys still want these dials, I am making the order by WEDNESDAY 13th!!!!!!! Get your money in before then or at least tell me you want a set, I'll be getting a few extras but I can't guarantee everyone a pair. If you can't make the payment date let me know and I'll reserve you one

wait a minute do they look like the one that dazsQ posted in the first message or the ones in the installation guide?? cos they are very different looking dials...

TMPTED

Yeah they do look a bit different. Sorry about that guys.

I assume that the pic dazsQ posted will be accurate for the lit dials.

The only examples I can find anything like this on the web are these from Rezz's diary. The only reason I post this is that you can see no matter what colour they glow at night, they will be white faced in the day. I assume that the ones here will be white faced in daylight.

Can you confirm this daz?

Personally I'm in no matter what the daylight colour :P

Simon

they look like exactly in my first post when lit up, in day time they're white, sorry guys haven't been able to get a pic in daytime form, but they do look good, much better than the ones in blackgtst's post, the red line is red of course and theres 2 shades of blue for the km's and the intervals, dunno if that helps explain it or not