SAU Community

R33 Reverse EL Dials

dazsQ

Hey BLakniTE $10 doesn't really bother me at all. dazsQ is looking after us I don't think he is even making money out of this. I spoke to him about it. at first it was $150 for them but dazsQ managed to score it down for us. And these dials are coming in on tuesday/wednesday Yay can't wait. He is offering us fast service quality dials. I really can't be bothered saving that $10 and getting some different type of dials and waiting a month or so. I have heard that there are $80 dials floating around but they don't match up to their numbers properly end result needing to get your whole needles recalibrated. So much more hassle.

Blaknite: Could you like get some pictures of the dials you are getting for $130 and we can compare the dials when ours come in and if it really is the same then you could like organise next group buy for the r34, r32. Really $10 doesn't bother me aslong as i get my dials and they fit nice n neat. I mean c'mon i was about to purchase some off ebay and it was like $200 then found another place which was like $250

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, this is the final list of people who've paid:

Jive

Mr_G

Nemesis

Vape

BlackGTS-t

TMPTD

Shane

Dacow

Guilty

Koraxis

Ryan D

DVS33T

Paully_tee

SKYLNR

mud

line_up

arm85

if theres anyone not on this list plz PM me ASAP!! If all goes to plan the dials should be coming in later today, I'll post again when they've come

Cheers Daryl

How many of you guys are installing these yourselves? Im not too sure how to hook up the power unit.. And do u just slide these over the top of the factory dials?

Hey buddy, if you read through the posts regarding this thread, look at one of the post made by myself... It gives a link for installation. Im installing mine myself, and for the power, im pretty sure its simple, just run the black negative wire to any metal on the car... With the positive, just connect it to your red wire on the cigarette lighter... Hope that helps...