SAU Community

Initial D

D.Chi

• 2 weeks later...

yeah love playing it. on the first game i had a sil80, R32 GTR (transferred too stage 2) a 200sx a eight six, a R34 GTR and some others. on the second game set ive got a R32 GTR (zack type) and a 86 and my fav course is akagi uphill (my best course) or expert 2 (has the jumps over hairpins and long straights etc) . i love playing this game, and know that one day ill own a machine :(

There's a shop in the city on Russel St called INITIAL D. It's crazy....actually called Initial D. Anyway they have all these DVD's from Japan there including the whole series of Initial D. I bought the whole series: stage 1, stage 2, movie, battle stage, extra stage and half of the project D episodes from an anime shop on Victoria street. As for the arcade game, they had it at the bowling joint in Victoria Gardens Richmond. The machine was broken but a friend and I switched it on. To our suprise it was spitting out free cards and games so we abused it and got far enough in the game for the manager to kick us out. The next day the machine was gone... :looney: