SAU Community

Japanese Made Adjustable Control Arms

Boosted Zed

Hi John. I am a definate in this Group Buy.

Thanks John

Ken  

(From Forster)

I guess same as GTR, Prank was over the other day with his Stagea and could have checked maybe next time over. Or I guess could check in Nismo catalogue if same but knowing Nissan I bet it is.

Re freight we can do $15 postage and handling anywhere in Australia per pair, although if more than one pair going to same place then no extra charge for freight for additional sets.

Not quite enough yet as need 10 and looks like about 5 at moment.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on Yen and air freight costs as it is a little tricky. I ordered a bunch of stuff from this company to check it out and was sent individually boxed and then put in a big box and air freight was a killer as one pair of these adjustable radius rods cost me around $300 with freight and tax. In bulk yes I get it cheaper and not taking up so much room air frieght will also drop price a lot. I calculated out to be still in front at $250 a pair. Their air freight pricing is a bit pricy and organising ourself is not much better.

We still don't have 10 and unless we get 20 then may not be able to do much cheaper although possible. I have not asked for any money or orders just yet, more to see interest, and please only post if you are serious. Not that it is a big out lay but adds up. I plan on doing a lot of biz with this company and this will help kick things off and you guys can also benefit.

Yes we have enough now and order placed with Japan and will be about three weeks, which will pass quickly and will advise when they arrive. We have 15 sets coming so first in gets them. Send us fax order to confirm. Anyone else interested you can post here and also fax us order sheet. Priority goes to those who posted first if we run short. :Owned:

Link to Orders Section http://www.uniqueautosports.com/order_form.htm