SAU Community

>>> Alternetive O.E Turbo for GTRs??? <<<

GTR4ever

hi guys.. :)

just like the title says...

are there any O.E. turbos of other cars that will bolt on to an RB26??

i want to get rid of the ceramic-cursed stock turbos, but i dont got the funds for some after market turbos right now!

i think its something alot of people would be intersted in...

thanx for the help in advance :(

My suggestion is to have the turbos rebuilt with steel turbines. If you choose the N1 spec turbine and compressor and have them fully serviced, you will get your money back easy when you sell them.

My suggestion is to have the turbos rebuilt with steel turbines.  If you choose the N1 spec turbine and compressor and have them fully serviced, you will get your money back easy when you sell them.

well, over here, its almost impossible to find someone to rebuild them, so thats a no :cheers:

on the other hand, almost every turbo of other cars is available, cheap.. thats why i wanted to know if any thing would bolt on easy???

well, over here, its almost impossible to find someone to rebuild them, so thats a no :)

on the other hand, almost every turbo of other cars is available, cheap.. thats why i wanted to know if any thing would bolt on easy???

My suggestion for a guaranteed result is to take them off the car put them in a box and send them to GCG. They will N1 spec them and service them and send them back within 10 days.

www.gcg.com.au

I have no other suggestion for a guaranteed result. :wavey: