SAU Community

Stagea Suspension

any body have or know about Buddy club suspension for the stageas ? please let me know if its worth the $2034.50 they quote dilivered to your door.

http://www.nengun.com/buddy-club/club-racing-spec-damper

how low will it go? how hard would the ride be will it fit the s1? what is included in this kit? and most of all how good is the handling.

cheers

any body have or know about Buddy club suspension for the stageas ? please let me know if its worth the $2034.50 they quote dilivered to your door.

http://www.nengun.com/buddy-club/club-racing-spec-damper

how low will it go? how hard would the ride be will it fit the s1? what is included in this kit? and most of all how good is the handling.

cheers

I currently have 4 guys with Buddy Club suspension in their Skylines that I am supplying softer spring rates to in an attempt to get them some ride comfort.

:nyaanyaa: cheers :happy:

ok scrap that idea then can you put a quote together for me for every thing ill need to get better suspension for my S1 stag - the springs

figure i can just use my old ones (probly not the best but will cut cost a bit)

ok scrap that idea then can you put a quote together for me for every thing ill need to get better suspension for my S1 stag - the springs

figure i can just use my old ones (probly not the best but will cut cost a bit)

The Group Buy thread is the best place to start

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...showtopic=85592

Then PM me if you have any questions.

:O cheers :woot:

that thread is for people with half a clue about suspension.... sif i know what i need ? so for my question, what do i need with out the springs? and how much for every thing you're about to tell me i need

that thread is for people with half a clue about suspension.... sif i know what i need ? so for my question, what do i need with out the springs? and how much for every thing you're about to tell me i need

PM sent

:O cheers :woot:

i read about half hte thread, and i just wanted to make sure before i went and spent 450 bucks on sway bars

r33 GTR do bolt up?

Im going to be getting the cusco 24/30mm adjustables

I might be picking up a gtr rear cradle, susp, brakes, all of the above, really cheap too... I'll let you know how it goes...

what do i need to know in order to convert it...I have a bunch of mechanic mates up here with all the tools and probably all the knowledge i need, but i would love to discuss it with someone first. Take full advantage of the SAU collective wisdom.

I assume i will need:

mod certs afterwards

GTR rear end without HICAS for donor parts (which models are these - i assume it's the 34 only)

will the GTR rear driveshaft fit? or should i use the Stagea one?

I will PM Cruiseliner and SK

Edited by captinsane

• 5 weeks later...

I thik they're the official contact for TEINs in Australia.

I suppose a fair few suspension places would do it, but seeing as I'm not in Melbourne, my info might be useless to you.

• 4 weeks later...

a crossreference list ive made up for all the suspension components on the stagea

info sourced from FAST, cusco, JIC websites

Front Sway bar

R33 GTR

Rear Sway bar

S14

Front camber arms

GTR33

wgnc34

Rear camber arms

S14

r33

rear toe arms

s14

r33

rear traction /tension arms

s13

s14

s14

y32

y33

v35

all 32 /33/34s

a31

z33

c33/34/35

front tension rods

BNR32

BNR33

toe rods front

a31 cefiro

HC33

M35

i think that covers all of them....

• 4 weeks later...
a crossreference list ive made up for all the suspension components on the stagea

info sourced from FAST, cusco, JIC websites

Front Sway bar

R33 GTR

Rear Sway bar

S14

Front camber arms

GTR33

wgnc34

Rear camber arms

S14

r33

rear toe arms

s14

r33

rear traction /tension arms

s13

s14

s14

y32

y33

v35

all 32 /33/34s

a31

z33

c33/34/35

front tension rods

BNR32

BNR33

toe rods front

a31 cefiro

HC33

M35

i think that covers all of them....

front struts for s2 r33 r34 pedders xtreme full adjustable ride hight if you have tein's such as i did you need hq - wb rear spring dampers up top to complete this conversion with standard tops not a prob !

front struts for s2 r33 r34 pedders xtreme full adjustable ride hight if you have tein's such as i did you need hq - wb rear spring dampers up top to complete this conversion with standard tops not a prob !

i know that it sounds like i dont know what i am talking about but did have tein tops but did with the 3rd stagea run in perth i fractured one badly r33 strut tops all good all installed back on track looking forward to next meeting !

• 1 month later...

Has anyone here just replaced thier stock factory shocks with another set of standard ones. Although I would love to buy SK's whiteline/bilstien setup in the group buy I have just spent so much money on the car this year so far that I just can't justify anymore at the moment. Most of the bushes have already been replaced with whiteline ones anyway (by the previous owner) and with the new nismo kit bringing the car down lower anyway I don't have any intention on lowering it at the moment anyway. So I just want to replace the clapped out stock shocks with another set of stock ones. Basically just after prices and opinions from anyone thats done it. Recomended brands etc.....

Has anyone here just replaced thier stock factory shocks with another set of standard ones. Although I would love to buy SK's whiteline/bilstien setup in the group buy I have just spent so much money on the car this year so far that I just can't justify anymore at the moment. Most of the bushes have already been replaced with whiteline ones anyway (by the previous owner) and with the new nismo kit bringing the car down lower anyway I don't have any intention on lowering it at the moment anyway. So I just want to replace the clapped out stock shocks with another set of stock ones. Basically just after prices and opinions from anyone thats done it. Recomended brands etc.....

New standard Skyline shocks cost more than Bilsteins last time I checked. The standard shocks won't have the valving to control lowered springs (check out this thread http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...=103158&hl) plus they will wear out pretty fast. Which is probably why your current (standard) shocks are stuffed.

;) cheers :D